Return to Website

The Harp Family Forum

We welcome your comments about our page and also any information you wish to share with us or questions you may have. Thanks for coming!

The Harp Family Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Nandini Srikar - Beete Pal - 320Kbps - Exclusive HimS
Nandini Srikar - Beete Pal - 320Kbps - Exclusive HimS > http://urlin.us/1h6dr b92c5eb40e {Milagro en Santa Ana Audio Latino 2008 DVDRIP Divx.Mrpio} Facebook Password Cracker.EXE Motu_BPM_1.0.5_VST_AU_XVX_W...
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 10:40pm
by thofynn
Game Of Thrones Season 3 Episode 4 720p Mega
Game Of Thrones Season 3 Episode 4 720p Mega > http://tinyurl.com/nklqqxm Game Of Thrones Season 3 Episode 4 720p Mega, cowboy bebop the movie download.rar 97ffa81d91 canon b3yz resetter.rar competition suc...
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 12:54am
by sadhugi
Georgia Harps.
My name is Rebecca Harp. I was born in Columbus Georgia, and I don't know much about my Harp side of the family. My dad was James aka Jimi Harp, but died when I was seven. I was wondering if anyone had information on the Harps in Georgia. If you do, I'd greatly a...
Views: 462   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2006 12:23pm
by Rebecca
Harp
Hello! My birth mother's maiden name was, to the best of my knowledge, Shirley Frances Harp. Her father's name was Marion Harp. They called him Bud. Bud Died of cancer around 1990 (give or take a year). As far as I know, Shirley is still alive, but I have not...
Views: 618   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2006 12:22pm
by Rebecca
??? really cool
this is way cool, well let me just stat by introducing my self my name is joce lenards, i was adopted by my little bros dad! but my arrognial name is Joyce Michelle Harp! im from califorina born and some what rasied! i would really like to know more about where my ge...
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2006 11:39pm
by Joyce M. Harp
family
My name Is Edward Arthur Harp Jr. and i realy would like to know were i came from. i know my grandfather was jeff sims harp born on april 20, 1923 and he has roots in kentucky. my father is Ed Sr. born on feb. 14, 1956 in oceanside CA. i was just wondering if anyone...
Views: 481   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2005 4:15am
by Edward Harp
e
Ellie
Re: Re: Re: Harps
Hi Julie, That 1850 Census you mentioned was the first information we found that led us to believe Alverine/Almarine was my husband's great great great grandfather. I wish I could remember who shared that information with us but it's been so long ago I can't rememb...
Views: 433   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 10, 2005 6:29pm
by Tracy Harp
Harp family line in eastern kentucky
Hello, My name is Walter Chris Harp and I live in Corbin Kentucky. My family has been in this area for some time. I am starting to become interested in my family tree. I just drop you this line to see if you have traced any family to south eastern kentucky? B...
Views: 472   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2005 9:25pm
by Walter Chris Har...
Mississippi Harp's
Looking for Information on Elzey HARP born in 1820 in North Calolina. He married Rebecca Martin in 1851 and died as a result of the Civil War in DEc 1863. Prior to his death he and his family lived in Tishomingo County Mississippi. I believe his father's name was...
Views: 575   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2004 7:59pm
by Doneva Shepard
John Harp Sr.
I have been searching a lot and have gotten land records of Granville Co. NC., TN, and Washington Co. AR. On several of the Harp's. My line is John that married Lucy Vaughan. I have his father on land records in Overton TN. John Harp Sr. On an Indian application...
Views: 662   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 9:46pm
by Ginger Harp-John...
John T. Harp
Looking for info on my family. We keep coming to dead ends. I know that our family lived in Arkansas and Oklahoma and not much more than that. Can anyone come up with anything to help? Thanks, Ginger
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 9:38pm
by Ginger Harp-John...
Hello and looking for information
Hello Harps! I am trying to locate additional information on Luke Arp (Harp/Earp) who married Elizabeth Gray in Lawrence County, TN on April 12, 1818. We think Luke and Elizabeth had four boys: William, Martin Marion, Robert James (Bolin) and UNKNOWN Male. We al...
Views: 587   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2004 5:44pm
by Rod Harp
Re: Re: Harp Family
I am trying to trace my mothers family. She was Hilda Jeanne Harp, Her father was John Melvin Harp and his father was Charles Willis Harp. They lived in Haynesville, Louisiana, Claiborne Parish. Does anyone have any connections?? Please contact me!! --- --- --- --...
Views: 541   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2002 8:52am
by Debbie Williams
Harp family forum
Hi Wayne and Ellie, I checked out the forum and your website. Ya'll have done a great job. Hope Aunt Dot and I can help you obtain the info you need about William Harp. (Her grandparents were William and Dorthulla Harp.) Angel Courville
Views: 548   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2002 1:31pm
by Angel Courville
Re: Harp Family
i am looking for henry harp his wife was myrtle maguire they had 8 kids. they are from ohio. if you know any thing about these people please email me thanks. nikki --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:= Hi I'm Dana Harp and I have been working on Our...
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2002 6:09pm
by nikki rains
No Subject
Hello, I have been really interested in my ancestors for a while and I just wanted to know if this is the right place to look since I myself am a Harp. Though I am only 16 I have always wondered where my last name came from ,who my ancestors are,what they did,...
Views: 554   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2002 10:05pm
by Jessica
Re: Re: Illinois Harp's
Hi Wayne! I would LOVE any info you might have.Apparently, my particular branch wasn't interested in keeping records. The only info I had was William N. Harp. No birthday, no parents, no spouse, no nothing.I've gotten quite a bit of info but there are still some gaps...
Views: 541   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2002 9:49am
by BIanca Harp
w
Wayne
Re: Illinois Harp's
Hi I have very little info on Hubbard Harp myself but will share any that I have Wayne --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi, my name is Bianca.I believe that I am also descended from John Earpe. I may some some information on him, I don't kno...
Views: 465   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2002 6:40pm
by Wayne
Illinois Harp's
Hi, my name is Bianca.I believe that I am also descended from John Earpe. I may some some information on him, I don't know how accurate it is. My ggg grandfather was William Newton Harp,who was the son of Hubbard Harp and grandson of William Harp & Sally (Stanton)....
Views: 569   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2002 9:50am
by Bianca Harp
Hello Harps
Hello cousins: I haven't done extensive research on the Harps however, my dad is Archie E. Harp, born Peru Ks.married Shirley Campbell gf: Archie T. Harp, born Oklahoma married Violet Pierson ggf: Grant Harp,married Nettie Ledbetter, gggf, Carter Harp and so on. Cli...
Views: 592   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2002 10:59pm
by Linda Harp
Re: John Harp Sr.
Very intersting would not mind having your gedcom file. Wayne --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I have been searching a lot and have gotten land records of Granville Co. NC., TN, and Washington Co. AR. On several of the Harp's. My line is J...
Views: 553   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2001 9:22am
by Anonymous
j
Julie
Re: Re: Re: Re: Harps
Hi again, Interesting isn't it...this search for beginnings. My husband has another year until he retires and then we are really planning on attending some of these reunions. The Ancestors of the Harps in Arkansas if they have another reunions, the Davis clan in M...
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2001 10:11am
by Julie
Re: Re: Harps
Hi Ellie, How strange. I just today found in the 1850 Overton, Tenn census, an Alvarine M. Harp, Slay maker. His wife Nancy, and children, Rachael, Daniel, James, William & Calvin, same age, Ann, Nancy, George, Tennessee. Also Elizabeth Harp, daughter of William...
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2001 10:58pm
by Anonymous
e
Ellie
Re: Harps
Hi Julie, According to the Earp Gedcom file your William Harp is a nephew of my husband's William Harp. Thomas Marion Harp Sr. was father to William Harp who married Sarah (Sally) Stanton (my husband is connected through their son Alverine/Almarine). Thomas was al...
Views: 860   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2001 5:41pm
by Ellie
Harps
Hi, My great great great grandmother Charlotte Harrison married a William Harp in Granville North Carolina. They had at least 12 children one of which was my great great grandmother, Elizabeth Harp. The others were Winnie Reddin, Mary, Sarah, Wyett, Jan, Thomas Jef...
Views: 534   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2001 2:06pm
by Julia Reynolds
re: Harps/Bohannans
I am related to William H. Bohannan and Elizabeth Jane Harp. Both husband and wife go back to Joshua Joseph Harp b. 1706. I have done most of my research on the internet as well and would be interested in adding any additional information that I can. I also use Fa...
Views: 593   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2001 9:07pm
by Penny Malmquist
Re:Harp Family
Hi Dana, I descend from Solomon and Sarah (Bohannon) Harp through their daughter, Emaline Malinda Harp, who married William Anderson Skaggs; their daughter, Angeline Skaggs, married William Perry Trammell, in Jasper, Arkansas, and their daughter, Rosalie Trammell,...
Views: 640   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2001 5:30am
by Jim & Dolly Mill...
Re: Re: Re: Harp Family [nt]
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi Ellie glad to be here and hope we can all get things together and help each other. My husbands line goes back from Joshua Joseph Harp 1706 to John Earp 1680 If that helps you any.Are you on Harp strings? If n...
Views: 399   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2001 5:14am
by Jim & Dolly Mill...
j
jean
Harp's
I go back via thomas Marion Harp to the Earpe's in Maryland, this is from different people that I have talked to over the last couple of years. They changed names from Earpe to Harp when Joesph Earpe married Mary Budd, she was listed as Harp. My Harp's are via my gra...
Views: 557   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2001 7:25pm
by jean
Re: Re: Harp Family
Hi Ellie glad to be here and hope we can all get things together and help each other. My husbands line goes back from Joshua Joseph Harp 1706 to John Earp 1680 If that helps you any.Are you on Harp strings? If not e-mail me and I will send you a link. We are having...
Views: 497   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2001 8:44am
by Dana Harp
e
Ellie
Hi Dana, I just wanted to welcome you to the SiteRing. Hope we can get it working right for you. I am curious to know who your ancestor is who connects you to the Earp's. Ours is Almareen(Alverine) Harp, son of William Harp and Sally Stanton (at least as far back...
Views: 426   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2001 12:36am
by Ellie
My name is Wayne Harp and I have been doing research on my Harp line for quite sometime myself. All the info you see on the webpage has been documented as you can see. I have some more info but not sure haw much is truth or speculation. What I have tells me that I to...
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2001 7:22pm
by Wayne Harp
Harp Family
= Hi I'm Dana Harp and I have been working on Our family tree for quite sometime now and am always happy to meet others in the Harp family. My husbands line goes back to John Earp Sr and I have lots of info but not all verified any help or corrections work be welcome.
Views: 459   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2001 8:00am
by Dana Harp
Free Forum powered by Bravenet