Return to Website

The Harp Family Forum

We welcome your comments about our page and also any information you wish to share with us or questions you may have. Thanks for coming!

The Harp Family Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Harp Family

Hi Ellie glad to be here and hope we can all get things together and help each other. My husbands line goes back from Joshua Joseph Harp 1706 to John Earp 1680 If that helps you any.Are you on Harp strings? If not e-mail me and I will send you a link. We are having a Harp gathering in Jasper, AR on June 1,2001 for the weekend and Harp's from all over the county are coming in. Let me know my e-mail is wings@clnk.com Waiting to hear from you.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Dana,

I just wanted to welcome you to the SiteRing. Hope we can get it working right for you. I am curious to know who your ancestor is who connects you to the Earp's. Ours is Almareen(Alverine) Harp, son of William Harp and Sally Stanton (at least as far back as we have verified). Also, I think your page is great. It amazes me how the Harp family seems to have retained its looks after so many generations. I can see similarities in the features of your Harp's to those of our family.

Ellie Harp

Re: Re: Re: Harp Family [nt]

Replying to:

Hi Ellie glad to be here and hope we can all get things together and help each other. My husbands line goes back from Joshua Joseph Harp 1706 to John Earp 1680 If that helps you any.Are you on Harp strings? If not e-mail me and I will send you a link. We are having a Harp gathering in Jasper, AR on June 1,2001 for the weekend and Harp's from all over the county are coming in. Let me know my e-mail is wings@clnk.com Waiting to hear from you.

Replying to:

Hi Dana,

I just wanted to welcome you to the SiteRing. Hope we can get it working right for you. I am curious to know who your ancestor is who connects you to the Earp's. Ours is Almareen(Alverine) Harp, son of William Harp and Sally Stanton (at least as far back as we have verified). Also, I think your page is great. It amazes me how the Harp family seems to have retained its looks after so many generations. I can see similarities in the features of your Harp's to those of our family.

Ellie Harp