Discussion Forum

A meeting place for MacAuliffes and their descendants from around the world. Anything pertaining to MacAuliffe, McAuliffe and other variations of the name can be posted here. Share your views or ask questions about the website, clann history, clann gatherings, family connections etc. If you have entered from outside The MacAuliffe Site you can find it here

If forum titles are not showing click on Index and select from options available. Please select a forum that best suits the topic of your post

Use back button to return to previous page or go to The MacAuliffe Site homepage.

Management
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
a
Admin
Recognising our Children
I think we should recognise the talents of our children and young people in the clan. With that in mind I've done something I haven't done before - I've published a new page which as yet has no real content. The page is one for young achievers where their talents can...
Views: 24   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2022 3:31am
by Admin
a
Admin
Acknowledging Influential McAuliffes
There are too many McAuliffes who have done or are doing amazing things around the world. I came to that conclusion when I was researching for the website and looking at those who deserve to be acknowledged on the site's Hall of Fame and Hall of Merit. Both halls alr...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2022 4:44pm
by Admin
a
Admin
Discussion Forum added
I'd been looking at the possibility of adding a discussion forum to the site. In the back of my mind I had an idea that I had started one on the old site. I had a look at archive pages and found a link and hey, it was still there and usable. Most posts were obsolete...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2022 9:05pm
by Admin
a
Admin
Ideas and suggestions
Ideas and suggestions for the site are welcome. One suggestion made on the Facebook group by Tim McAuliffe was for a place for McAuliffe talents to be posted. I think that's a good idea. I'd particularly like to have a place where young achievers could be recognised....
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2022 8:30pm
by Admin
a
Admin
Update in 2022
Welcome to the forum. There are some posts here from years ago when it was on the old site. I've lefty them because they may still be relevant for some users.
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2022 7:58pm
by Admin