Discussion Forum

A meeting place for MacAuliffes and their descendants from around the world. Anything pertaining to MacAuliffe, McAuliffe and other variations of the name can be posted here. Share your views or ask questions about the website, clann history, clann gatherings, family connections etc. If you have entered from outside The MacAuliffe Site you can find it here

If forum titles are not showing click on Index and select from options available. Please select a forum that best suits the topic of your post

Use back button to return to previous page or go to The MacAuliffe Site homepage.

Management
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recognising our Children

I think we should recognise the talents of our children and young people in the clan. With that in mind I've done something I haven't done before - I've published a new page which as yet has no real content. The page is one for young achievers where their talents can be shown to other McAuliffes on the McAuliffe website. I don't know if it will catch on but it's worth trying, I think. As yet I have no young people to feature on the page but I'm hoping that some families will come forward to give their children this chance of showing their talents to their wider family in the clan.
I've published the page without any to show yet so that people can see what the page looks like and how the children/young people will be featured so there's a sample display and a link to a larger display if needed. Have a look and see what you think. If you know of someone who would qualify (McAuliffe and other variations of the name) or McAuliffe descendant, let them know so the family can contact me with a bio, photos or video.
See the page here https://clanmcauliffe.com/biographies/achievers/