Foro de Christina Aguilera

Opina sobre las últimas noticias de Christina. Y debate con otros fans tus opiniones.

Foro de Christina Aguilera
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ES CIERTO LO DEL NUEO ABUM EN ESPAÑOL DE CHRIS???

ESTO FUE PUBLICADO EN LOS FOROS DE MTV USA:

Recent New on X-tinas new up coming Spanish album entitled “TU MADRE”

The album is a tentative release of Late March early April. The album is X-tinas long awaited Castilian language album since “Mi Refeljo” which did great on the Latin charts.

The official date for “Tu Madre” and more info will be release by Late December.

The title tracks for the album are listed below: *THIS IS THE US VERSION*

1.Cambio Dolor {I’ll change the hurt} a pop song. One of the best on the albums.

2.La Revancha {The Revenge} a song that you wouldn’t expect to hear from X-tina. This song is a Banda song which is a Mexican traditional song

3.La Loca f/Jumbo {The crazy girl} Jumbo a great Alternative/Rock band from Mexico. This song has Afro-Cuban beats.

4.Ojos’ Negros f/Elvis Crespo {Your Black eyes} A salsa song. Sounds like a Gloria Estafan song. Good Dance song.

5.Sobrevivire {I will survive} One of X-tinas best songs in English or Spanish. This track has a gurpera sound. Which is mexican beats mixed with pop beats.

6.Mimai Y Yo {Miami and I} A great ballad

7.Wet Dreams f/Missy Elliot and Ludacris. This is a off the hook track its a hip hop track. Its crazy.

8.Si no te habrias ido {If you haven’t left} This is a remake to a Marcos Antonio Solis song which is considered a classic. Lets see if she lives up to it.

9.Ese Hombre F/ Luis Fonsi and Jerry Rivera {That man} A great song all 3 artist sound great together. This is a salsa pop/ ballad song.

10.Bellza Latina {Latin Beauty} or Beautiful the spanish remake to the powerful ballad

11.Si tu te vas f/Kumbia Kings {If you leave} A very original song its very catchy. You wouldn't ever think of X-tina doing something with the Kumbia Kings

12.Dame {Touch me} a great salsa song.

13.Tu Solo Tu {You only you} A remake to a song done by Selena. This song is off the hook she proforms it with a mariachi.

Sera cierto?????????????????????