ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: don't ever forget where you came from

OK all I am gonna say is WTFE!!! Wicked has busted her ass for this family, as many times and she has been **** on by people she is still true and loving to this family. That to me is true leadership and SHE deserves all the credit that can be given!!

:-P thanks kat...btw g3t in touch with m3...k?

Hey Kat thanks for the kind and oh so true words about wickie. I hope to talk to you soon. Good to see ya.

What is family for

ok ghostof yahoo bull**** what about pops telling the truth for a change. he is the one that took off like a scared rabbit when things were getting hot and his crew was about to be takin out if you want i can find the crew that was gonna take them out. remember NWA and DA you should.. KNow ****it get the **** over yourself pops left because he couldnt handle a fight he left it to the women. Wicked and me to deal with it. and we did and we also branched out on our own because why the hell follow someone that cant handle pressure and lies and steals from his friends. **** that. So why remember were they came from pop is a liar and thief. i was there when he told april that he left the net. yahell_pirates are nothing it is the Rogue_pirates now that are making a good name on yahoo and pop has nothing or will have nothing to do with it. thank you have a good ****in day

Now ive gone and spit milk out my nose dammit.

Hands Wickie a tissue. Red Rum!!!

Now lets take a look at what we have and let the so called "goast" finally die along with this drama bull****. This is in response to a nearly year old post. Lets finally move forward and show who we have become and show we are here to stay! Missing some important people in my view, but never the less, the storm has come and we are still afloat. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z3nmast3r rum has spok3n.

Yeppers all mighty Rum has been awakened be afraid very afraid