ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

ThE R0GuE PiRaTeS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
don't ever forget where you came from

you need to give credit where credit is do. you wouldn't have this gang if it worn't for pop aks squid aka unitedregulaters_popper aka yahell_pirates_fleet_admeral aka yahell_pirates_squid the one and only true pirate. and for those of you that don'tknow where this gang came from get your founders to tell the truth. of how they turned there backs on pop when he split up with mo. and how mo fed them a line of bull**** about pops. the biggest lie and oldest simpathy trick on the internet was pulled by you beloved momo. i can tell you right now all she does is lie on the internet. and is a drama queen i have sat in chat for a long time keeping my mouth shut but i've had enough of you childish people giving someone as great as pops hell when he came back to chat. you people would be nobodies if it wasn't for pop so give credit where credit is do. and grow up and stop believing everything you hear on the net. not everything is what it seems take the time to find out the truth. i did i talked to both pop and momo and i will tell you right now pops stories are consistant and i believe him more then i do mo. also any retaliation for this letter will just show how childish you realy are. i will give you one thing you did a good job on you site. but grow up and tell the truth. also wake up and smell the bull**** under your nose.

Re: don't ever forget where you came from

Ok pops, since your sooooo ****in good at patting yourself on the back, lets talk about truth umkay???
Lets talk about the money you "borrowed" from me to get home to Mass., $150 sent western union to send you and mo home, when you only borrowed it to dump mo while she was pregnant with your baby.
Lets talk about the yahell pirate website that I paid for and maintained alone from september 03 to february 04, because you couldnt afford the $6 a month. Or shall we talk about the online affair you had with someone in chat that everyone knows...should I name names?
Or maybe we should talk about the fact that you were never around, you only came around long enough to go into chat and run your mouth, and when your enemies came back looking for us you would go offline and not come back, leaving us to clean up your mess. Or maybe the message you gave april to tell us that you had left chat and were not coming back. Bee and I ran that family alone for a very, very long time, and we had no reason to think you were ever coming back. You are only jealous that 2 women built a stronger, smarter family then you ever could have dreamed of.

Should we talk about the fact that you have serious mental problems? SHould we talk about the fact thatyou owe me $200? Should we talk about the different names you have that you go into so you can talk about "pops" like thats not you? Or maybe the terrible things you have said about your ex beloved yahells, like neo and scott and Thomas, like that they are the things that ruined chat? Or maybe the fact that in your id "ikilledspop" you couldnt even spell pops right. Give it the **** up and go back to your married girlfriend and on the days she is sleeping with her husband find something else to do, like getting a job or taking a shower..instead of coming on here looking to get your kicks by stirring up drama. You are a joke in chat. So just go the hell home and stop trying to play with the big kids.

One thing I forgot to mention..I still cant believe you had the nerve to refer to yourself as God, and for us to tell the other pirates to call you God. What ******* nutcase.

OK , i just read this post and think its bull****. I was one of the yahell pirates and thank god i never got to know pops. all he did was yes get a group of ppl together and then used them all to go after ppl he had problems with . the lil times i meet the guy made me sick to the stomach , him trying to make out the he was some kind of a GOD, and all you ppl that knew him know that its true. now about ever forgetting were we came from , i am glad to say that i for one never came from any group that pops took care of . the only thing he did was whine about not having any money and asking yahell members to help him out , as a loan he said but the ones who were kind hearted enough to help him out never saw a dime back from him . now about what was said that momo spread lies around , lmao. momo never talked about pops and i don't blame her for it , who would like to remember a person so full of him self that he thinks that hes GOD.
Btw and if the person who wrote this post thinks that all of us are so stupid enough that we don't know that POPS you yourself wrote it , trying to bring ppl to like you again , keep on dreaming ,most of the ppl i have meet in chat hates you .
why don't you go crawl back under to that rock you crawled out of.that would make lots of ppl happy , you have hurt to many ppl to start making friends in chat , no one will forget all the hacking and booting that you and others like you did.
and pops get a life , stop trying to make ppl believe that you have changed, leave us decent ppl alone cause here you won't get a handout , we all know what you're all about.
IGGIE

let me tell you something about this post the only ******* i know that cant spell and tries to pass himself off as a friend of himself is the lame ass loser that caused all the drama for the yahell pirates better know as pops ...and as far as you doing everything for the family all you did was cause drama and then tucked your tail and ran and wanted the family memebers to clean your mess up ....if it wasnt for bee and wicked there wouldnt be a family to this day ..and there would of never been a website if it wasnt for wicked period ...and far as im concerned this is the best family i have ever been in and i know and everyone knows if this lame ass pops was still around we would still be cleaning up his mess....but thanks to us being a strong family and strong willed we moved on and made a better family ..and pops is jealous because he has no one on here that wants nothing to do with him because all he did was lie and steal from family and friends and as far as im concerned he cant go to hell where he belongs because he sure isnt a ****in GOD and never will be ...go straight to hell pops we know it is you ******* give it up

well there is more i have to add to this ...so here goes...as far as rumors and lies..hmm lets think of all the lies pops has told can i borrow money i will pay you back well guess what the people he borrowed from have never seen the money yet and then he said momo was spreading rumors about him but it was the other way around and he dumped her when she needed him the most that tells you what kind of dog he really is .....you know he is pointing the finger at everyone but himself when he is and will always be the problem with us all and he can keep doing it but we know that we are stronger and much better then him ..so once again pops rot in hell *****

Ok you spineless little dick wonder, I never knew you and thank god I didn't but let me spead a little sunshine on your ass, as you do like to stick it out there for everyone to see. I quote - " you people would be nobodies if it wasn't for pop so give credit where credit is do. and grow up and stop believing everything you hear on the net. not everything is what it seems take the time to find out the truth"

To the first comment, I will tell you that I am everything cause I don't know a dim whitted F**K like you so as for calling me a nobody, truth is you dont know ****. And to stop believing everything I hear?? Like I would listen to some no name pencil dick like yourself that has so much shame as to not even put your real name in a public forum for fear or retalliation?!? Second quote - " also any retaliation for this letter will just show how childish you realy are." Saying a stupid comment like that to create such drama I quote the mastercard commercials "PRICELESS" If your mission was to ruffle feathers, I hate to tell you that you did just the opposite. You gave everyone in this family all the more reason to stand united and strong behind the TRUTH and FRIENDSHIP that I am sure you only wish you had. Enough said...... ~ Ki OUT!!! ~

what a ****in joke........pops you are a fool to think that anyone with a kindergarden level inteligence would not know that this is you. but that isnt much of a suprise to me considering that you have always been a fool. you never were **** on here and you never will be. and you are simply one of the biggest liars that surfs this world wide net. i have seen mo many times on here and never did i hear her belittle you(that means talk bad about you) but i have repeatedly seen and heard you put her down which only proves again that you are in the biggest liars competition. and doing very well at it i see. now let's get down to your bull**** lies......1. this is not a "gang" as you like to call it, its one of the true families on yahoo, and you my dimwitted friend had not one thing to do with it. as for who turned they're back on who.....everybody who knows the pirates new and old, knows that it was you who turned his back on them, and abandoned them . 2. mo didnt spin no tale as you want everyone to believe, but even went as far as to ask them not to mess with you, to let it go. but as usual you wouldnt leave well enough alone. 2. the real drama starter is you....coming into the cc rooms and starting **** with any pirate you can, or specially mo. if you were the innocent that you claim to be, you would have taken it to a private room. as for you sitting in chat keeping your mouth closed.......thats just simple outright lies, bull**** from the get go. and please pops, dont even call anyone childish until you get it tattooed on your **** forehead. 3. as for being nobodies, thats a laugh. they have grown in resect and knowledge and are just plainly more liked than ever when you were here playing the bully on the corner takin milk money. 4. as far as you being "great".......only in your deluded mind and i am not all that sure even you believe it. now as for the rest.....why dont you prove that you are a man....and pay back what you owe to wicked and honeybee and the rest that you totally used and abused. but we all know that you wont, simply due to you not having the intestinal fortitude to do what is right, you would rather sit in goofy misspelled names and try to get people to like you, but that will never happen. even the newcomers in chat see thru that pale pitiful veil that you throw up. 5. and maybe this should have been # 1 ............ god.....you have the stupidity to refer to yourself as god....and even asked them to call you that and get other ppl to call you that. you are a total FOOL. you were and still are pitiful, but will find no pity anywhere. you lost every ally you ever had, by being totally untrustworthy, lying to everyone, giving out things that you swore never to do. and quite simply you were the reason, not anyone else. proof being that as soon as you vowed never to return, several of those same crews started assisting the pirates once again. and tga even assigned a few to help in close quarters to make sure to help repair the damage that you alone caused. by the way flops..... how did you like the library telling you that you couldnt use there computers anymore...and you're welcome. and just in case you try to say i dont know what im talking about.......i was one of the three that was helping wicked and bee. and i was also in cc1, 11, 15 when you were there acting a fool.....and remember this wannabe.......i was the one who took you out of those rooms after i made you look the fool in front of mo and the rest. but the funny thing is now that all that isnt needed.....cause wicked can dispose of you at her leisure. so before you keep blowing all that smoke up your own ass.....save yourself some embarrassment and just disapear back into oblivion.......thats the only place you are welcome. i used to think you were sad....losing all that you did....now i KNOW that you are a idiotic fool for giving up so much love and friendship. you will never have anything so precious as that ever again. now to finish....let me say one more thing.....take some of your own advice......any retaliation towards these people in this family will not only be useless but stupid. just leave them alone, i cant tell you not to come into chat(although i have proved to you that i can relieve you of that burden)but just leave them be. and if you want some "retaliation" against me....feel free, be my guest. and happy surfing at the library dude

There is no end to what this family is willing to do for each other. That is why we can, in good conscience, call ourselves a family. It is why you are disliked by even your real life family. You think only of yourself.
Remember when you called me on my cell phone and told me to order the family to take Mo's son out? To take down his computer by any means necessary? Yea, what a great guy you are.

ok i dont know the ****in lame*** pops thank god but u might as well go somewhere else to spread your ****in **** cause we dont want your stinken *** here were gonna be united as a strong family so noone will listen to your **** your spewing out your mouth so u might as well leave and never return cause u sure as **** aint wanted here

ok guys forgive me for this but y give him the attention he is seeking??? delete his **** and put his ip on ******* block...no offense but hes only here to seek attention and the lonely old goat is gettin it...i seen the ikilledspop id and no i dont know pops and from what i understand i most certainly dont want to....dont give him to him....the lamer OBVIOUSLY has no other life then to come online and try to stir the pot again.....but that is my own personal opinion.....

i don't know pops but the way it looks to me i don't want to know him. the rogue pirates are a very good family and a strong one. So who ever you are pops just stay away from us and go back to where you came from.

ok pops or sam what the **** ever you may have been the admiral of the yahell_pirates yes but when i came into the family as you called it you were ever hardly around and when you were you opened you big fat trap and started a bunch of bull**** and then had to go and clean up your ****in mess. you called wick asked for money you called me asked for money you wanted us to go to your friends like heart and graf to ask them for money wtf. you think you are gods gift. omg pops i did admire you at first but then i did grow up and realize you are nothing that you are the drama king and omg the stories y=that you told oh and btw your spop name you did not kill it I DEACTIVATED THAT ACCOUNT A LONG TIME AGO when you called april and told april you were leaving the net that you wanted wick to run the family then come back and tell your sister that you kicked us out well how can you kick us out when i disbanned the family because you lied to everyone. as far as mo is concerned you dumped her when she was pregnant with your baby you were sleepin around on her for a long time but she loved you and took you back. well she is not here to defend herself so leave her alone. or be the coward that you are and always were and talk about her behind herback like you did with neo and thomas oh and you look what the yahell_pirates did you had ppl hating the pirates. but now look what wick and the rest of the original yahells have done yes pops eveyone of the yahells followed wick and i not one wanted to stay with you hmmmmm how odd. the Rouge_pirates are respected and liked so go ahead tell us to grow up but it is you that needs to grow up you have hurt so many ppl on here and lostalot of friends. wicked and i loved you and you distroyed that so bad. you wonder why think about it. GROW THE **** UP SAM

ok pops or whatever ur ****in name is, do u actully belive that no one will know thats u ,thats just stupid .I have been in the yahell_pirates long enough the meet and to know everybody , and i never ever saw u and i thank GOD for that(the GOD i mean, not u ).And the rogue pirates is something that u could never had.

what are you talkin about. This is not a gang and never has been. It is a true family. I spend so much time online with this family that even my husband calls the rogue pirates my second family. My son even talks to several of the family members when I am online and he has never been treated badly or spoken to badly by a single member of this family. That is respect. Which this family has in abundance. I have always been treated with respect and have gotten alot of encouragement from all the members of this family. I asked to become a rogue member after several members helped me when I first came online in the chat rooms. I have never been told any story about you or momo or anything like that. I think you are just tryin to cause some s*** with the new members of this family and frankly I think that is bull****. It just shows that you are extremly jealous of the fact that Bee has done a way better job in building this family and finding respect for this family with other groups and families on the net than you ever imagined it could ever have gotten. I am proud to be a member of this family and there are alot of ppl in the chat rooms who appreciate the fact that we are in the rooms helping newcomers to chat with problems and that is why we are growing in leaps and bounds. Sorry that you have to feel you need to cause trouble for this family but maybe some day you will grow up and get over your jealousy. Maybe be happy that someone (like Bee) would stand up and make a wonderful family out of something that you had started and built and then totally left hanging in the wind to die. Whooo Hooo for BEE and WICKED and MERLIN for makin this group a family not just a group and definatly not even close to being a gang.

as one of the oldest pirates as far as age goes. Pops you sound like a pathetic little boy crying in the corner. I for one will not be intimadated by you and i will not sit here and believe one word you have said about my family but what i have heard and read about you makes me want to vomit and i did not hear it all from this family as a matter of fact i have heard very little about you from this family until now. Do us all a favor and just go away and grow the F*** up

i was content with what i said before POPS until some idiot did'nt have enough consideration to get out of the way of a man on crutches with a fractured leg and instead of shoving my crutches up his a** i have decide to really give you a piece of my mind. so get ready for an old NYC truckdriver a** kicking who the hell do you think you are. too me you are a maggot molesting parasite who doesn't even deserve the simplest luxury of going online and if I were not on these crutches i would B**** slap you back up your mama's a** and stay the hell away from my family do i make myself clear

Hi Everyone,
For those of you who don't know me,I'm Pixie.I usually chat in cc1 when I'm able to get online now days.I'm not a "rogue_pirate" but I have never met a bunch of people online with more integrity, and grace, and charm, and helpfulness. You all from the very beginning made me not only comfortable in chat, but safe. I knew from the get go that all I had to do was say help, and you were there. For that, I say thank you. Your actions in chat and your responsible behavior to your family is commendable, and I highly respect that. I can honestly say I hold a lot of you ( Merlin, Country, Kimber,Wicked) in very high esteem. These people, who try to discredit you through viscious words, and actions only make themselves more the fool, because of how you hold yourselves and act while in chat. People with any kind of integrity, and smarts,or just plain common sense see this, and know a fool when they see one, and it most certainly is NOT any of the rogue pirates! Thanks for being there for me when I need a laugh, a hug, a friend or just someone safe to be with... Hugs to you all!
Pixie..

UGH!! Don't laugh, but I messed up on my e-mail address and screen name..lol.. I was so intent on leaving a post without to many spelling and typos! That I messed up the first part..*snicker.. well, you all know me.. I have my blonde moments.. *shrug... poyzin_laced@yahoo.com is the address....
byebye for now.

whats up pops long time no see you ***** know this is the rogues site and im sorry to say but pops u have more problems to worry about than the roges its sad that 2 women done what u couldnt do yah lame ass ****er **** drama freak so why dont u leave the rogues alone and come after me hehehe it will be so fun so if yah wanna start **** come to spawn_the_demented_one ill take care of your little ***** ass ive been waiting for this for a long time so now i know ur back online oh plz plz pm me so we can get this over with later yall

I mat be alittle late on the reply to this.... but i know more about the yahell pirates then most... and i know that when i came to taking care of issues and problems pops was the first one to step out of the way and leave me and acouple other ppl to fix everything. I know exactly how this family started and where alot of there backgrounds are from. But this family was built on trust and friendship... something that the yahell pirates seemed to lack. So to give credit where credit is do, good job bee, wicky, and all my other good friends. And for what its worth you guys always have me as back up... even if i dont have all my play toys i used to :P

I dont know pops, or was in this family then, but i am now and this is a great family, all I ever heard about pops was that he started trouble and was never on to help with the trouble.Thats right he is just jealous cuz wicked and bee did a great job, probably something that he couldnt do with his dick in some ***** bags *****,and to pops go grow one, ya lame ass **** sucker, grow up and leave us alone, nobody wants you here.

OK all I am gonna say is WTFE!!! Wicked has busted her ass for this family, as many times and she has been **** on by people she is still true and loving to this family. That to me is true leadership and SHE deserves all the credit that can be given!!

:-P thanks kat...btw g3t in touch with m3...k?

Hey Kat thanks for the kind and oh so true words about wickie. I hope to talk to you soon. Good to see ya.

What is family for

ok ghostof yahoo bull**** what about pops telling the truth for a change. he is the one that took off like a scared rabbit when things were getting hot and his crew was about to be takin out if you want i can find the crew that was gonna take them out. remember NWA and DA you should.. KNow ****it get the **** over yourself pops left because he couldnt handle a fight he left it to the women. Wicked and me to deal with it. and we did and we also branched out on our own because why the hell follow someone that cant handle pressure and lies and steals from his friends. **** that. So why remember were they came from pop is a liar and thief. i was there when he told april that he left the net. yahell_pirates are nothing it is the Rogue_pirates now that are making a good name on yahoo and pop has nothing or will have nothing to do with it. thank you have a good ****in day

Now ive gone and spit milk out my nose dammit.

Hands Wickie a tissue. Red Rum!!!

Now lets take a look at what we have and let the so called "goast" finally die along with this drama bull****. This is in response to a nearly year old post. Lets finally move forward and show who we have become and show we are here to stay! Missing some important people in my view, but never the less, the storm has come and we are still afloat. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z3nmast3r rum has spok3n.

Yeppers all mighty Rum has been awakened be afraid very afraid