BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "AAYYYY".....it's THURS. and PEOPLE are ---------- and I have a special GUEST!?

What it do JL and the rest of the fam? Church I see you still hold'n it down. Sure is good to see nothing has changed around here. The JL is still doing the thang.

Re: "AAYYYY".....it's THURS. and PEOPLE are ---------- and I have a special GUEST!?

...Fo SHO DERRTY...what's crackin HC?....you should give the people a poem or 2....and here hit this ...holla atcha later...."CHURCH"DERRTY#2

What up Church....make sure you get at me. Since you asked and since it's been a min since I was able to do anything let me see if I can still make it do what it do.

Life in general takes you on many journeys
Through many leagues and many tourney's
Each one is different with many twist and turns
Play hard as long as the fire still burns
When the fire burns out and the day is done
I hope and pray that you had fun
Take it from me when you cant play when you want
Old memories come back and start to haunt
Memories of days that seem long gone
Remember that time when you lost the ball in the sun
What about that time when you were up to bat
You were on fire and every pitch looked fat
I feel like I've been on some tourney's with some of you
You keep me informed of the things that are new
So for that I need to say thanks to all of you
I hope to see all of you on that day in the LOU.....AAAYYYYYY

...."CHURCH"

Church you got mail.

Wud up fellas. Church u crazy bway! Man, I been reading all this drama w/ Graystone. That is NUTS!!!!