BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYY".....it's THURS. and PEOPLE are ---------- and I have a special GUEST!?

...."AAAAYYYY"...first...shout to my cat INDYFORCE aka the PITCHER....WE will be waiting....and hurry back ......now...let's try and have a little LOL...up in this peace....and Today's WORD is "PEACE".....but first SPEAK your PIECE......and we'll see where it gets YOU......now....My special GUEST will be ....he has some breaking NEWS and UPdates......so sit back and allow my guest to do WHAT it DO.....and have you saying HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....... ...until he appears here's a story or 2 .......let's call it "TELL ME WANT YOU WANT".........once upon a time................A Woman goes into the dentist's office, and after her examination,the dentist says...."I'm sorry to tell you this BUT, I am going to have to drill that tooth ...........Horrified....she says..." OH,NO!"...I'd rather have a BABY!"..... ......the dentist replies...."MAKE UP YOUR MIND, I HAVE TO ADJUST THE CHAIR" ...ENJOYED that one........ .......here's one more.....................................................................let's call it......."SO This is your first TIME ".............Once upon a time and were riding alongside the road and showed his peeps where he'd first had sex......"it was right down there" he pointed... ....he explains...."I remember it like it was plain as day........It was a warm summer day...We were MADLY in LOVE....WE made our way down to that TREE and made LOVE for HOURS!!!"...... says..."WOW"...it was like that?...... replies....."YEP, it was going real smooth until I looked up and saw her MOMMA...standing right over US....WATCHING!!....... ..."DANG"......."what did her mom say?"....when she saw you putting it on her daughter??.................................................. ............................................"BBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Now get back to work and stay tuned for this opera we call SOAP....seems like some will be eating SOAP...to wash that BAD taste from "DA MOUTH" ....... "CHURCH"DERRTY#2

Re: "AAYYYY".....it's THURS. and PEOPLE are ---------- and I have a special GUEST!?

Re: "AAYYYY".....it's THURS. and PEOPLE are ---------- and I have a special GUEST!?

CHURCH YOU ARE WILD

Good one...Whats up Derrty

THAT WASN'T YOU WAS IT CHURCH

...would you all like one more LOL, to help burn some that LUNCH you just had???? .....Ok....be back...and Soldier...I'll be calling you soon......and HELLO to EVERYONE ......and MOMMA...I will show my ..."DO IT,DO IT"......"CHURCH"DERRTY#2

What it do Family

WHAT IT DO CHURCH.....MY SIDE IS HURTING AFTER THAT
ONE....WHAT'S UP FAM....JL....AND ALL THE BOARD MEMBERS...IT'S THE STEADY.... ..STAY COOOOL...

....I had another story but, it would not allow me to post......only if I say like this.......so SORRY.....and this one would of had you dying.....well I guess...it will just have to wait until 2's day...I'm out have to pack and get ready to go to INDY.....see you soon....."CHURCH"DERRTY#2

Class Update, i'm honored to be the special guest today, we have a lot of controversy surronding Greystone and their inability to compete in Basa tourneys, Class act will have some new faces and some surprises in store, reliable sources say Wolf is planning an even better show than he had last year, Derrty has gone the free agent route to beef up and repeat as champs, City Hitters who knows which team will show up, Esquire Rooks always has something up his sleeve, Volley Stars have peace in their camp as they prepare to dethrone the champ, the ESP it's time to put up or shut up, all eyes are on you this weekend, and can anybody consistently beat the Storm,
look for coaching changes with the Act, Rumor has it Don Barzini aka Mike Wells will not be making the trip to Indy, Big Money grip from the City hitters will alson not be attending along with 3x world champ
What's really going on NKOZONE, Let the family know

what it do BASA...good luck to all the teams coming 2 Naptown to play Softball...

What it do JL and the rest of the fam? Church I see you still hold'n it down. Sure is good to see nothing has changed around here. The JL is still doing the thang.

...Fo SHO DERRTY...what's crackin HC?....you should give the people a poem or 2....and here hit this ...holla atcha later...."CHURCH"DERRTY#2

What up Church....make sure you get at me. Since you asked and since it's been a min since I was able to do anything let me see if I can still make it do what it do.

Life in general takes you on many journeys
Through many leagues and many tourney's
Each one is different with many twist and turns
Play hard as long as the fire still burns
When the fire burns out and the day is done
I hope and pray that you had fun
Take it from me when you cant play when you want
Old memories come back and start to haunt
Memories of days that seem long gone
Remember that time when you lost the ball in the sun
What about that time when you were up to bat
You were on fire and every pitch looked fat
I feel like I've been on some tourney's with some of you
You keep me informed of the things that are new
So for that I need to say thanks to all of you
I hope to see all of you on that day in the LOU.....AAAYYYYYY

...."CHURCH"

Church you got mail.

Wud up fellas. Church u crazy bway! Man, I been reading all this drama w/ Graystone. That is NUTS!!!!