BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is Storm the team refusing to play when Graystone is on the scene?

Listen here sport,Carlos, we have played you all in 2 tournaments this year. Memphis & Rochester! When did we become scared to play you all?

you hold on "sport". my point was that mr. moore is a liar! read all the post and it was simple to understand. he through your name out there and we new it wasn't true. i posted that on the board for everyone to see. i know tnt always shows up to play.

My bad Sport. My secretary only can back with half the story.

THAT'S ALRIGHT SKIPPY!

Mr. Gray i assure your tourney directors are not lying on all super rec teams about their refusal to play if you show up.

Now Carlos you know as well as I know you guys freeze up when you guys play us...Our team decide as a team not to go to Nap Town..1 we don't have nothing to prove..2 we made that decision a long time ago not to go..3 we don't have the money you have Mr.Gray...So all this talk about the coaches scared and we are cowards save that..You know when we come to a tournament you guys are looking to see what 2nd prize is giving out..Because you know STORM/NEW IMAGE has 1st locked..We would love to play you guys it makes the game a little interesting..Now as far as playing up we been there and done that..We played in the 2004 World placed 4th in the upper division..And we are stonger now than when we won 2002 2003 worlds..And for sure 2004 and 2005..So if you guys want to see us we will be in the Lou on the 4th of July weekend NELLY TOURNAMENT...Carlos Holla at ur Boy..

Smallz #3

ATLANTA STORM
NEW IMAGE....

ok smallz #3.....i knew you would eventually have some type of rebuttal. you are the teams inspirational leader! now you know what i'm talking about when i say certain individuals are trying to dictate to these directors about who should play and who should not. talk to nutt about it if you don't, he will explain it to you. like i said before, the joy of playing in the basa is looking forward to good rivalries.......storm being one of the best. we live for that and that is what fuels us each and every week. i have nothing but respect for the storm players. now as far as freezing up when we play you, you know that's not the truth. we don't duck a tournament because 1, 2 or 3 people may not be able to play. with the exception of st. louis last year, you were playing back-ups when you beat us. we will go to war with what we have. now as far as looking for that second place money......let's make a gentleman's wager. when we finally get a chance to play one another this year......in the championship game, we'll just make it winner takes all and buys the second place team a couple tanks of gas for the ride home. that way you won't have to feel like you didn't get anything out of the weekend. obviously, we will have to have our fun on the board for now......because there is suppossedly a competative division at nelly's. we'll see. hope we get to play you sooner than later! all in fun! peace!

NOW YOU KNOW I WAS JOKING ABOUT THAT..I LOVE PLAYING COM.EVERTIME WE PLAY YOU GUYS IT BE A VERY GOOD GAME..AND THAT'S WHAT IT IS ABOUT..I HOPE THEY DO LET YOU GUYS DROP DOWN AND PLAY IN THE LOU..ITY WILL MAKE THE COMPETITION A LOT BETTER..I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU GUYS ALSO..ESPECIALLY YOU BIG CARLOS...WHEN WE SEE EACH OTHER LET'S GET THE BET'S RIGHT.....

CAPTAIN SMALLZ...

apprecite it smallz!! we are jonzing for the competition! see you soon.