BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "AAAYYYY"....Get it off your chest THURS........and keep the Blows low....REAL TALK

Whats up Ms. Dat and the rest of the fella's. Wade and Church you guys are silly. Church where do you get those jokes.Esq#23 do not let Wade get the best of you and YD#2 you better get well b/c we have some to kick this weekend. Church get at me b/c the Indy Force guys that played with Ghost in the Lou want to set something up for us when we hit Indy. People as you sit down at night and pray put our softball brother Terminator(Indy Force) in your prayers b/c he has been called to duty with the national guards to go to Iraq. I told him to hit us up so we can send him a care package once he gets his address. We will send him a big one so every in is Company will say **** where did you get that from.Quote of the Day-"It infuriates me to be wrong when I know I'm right.(Church can you relate)Word of the day-Belief-believe in yourself. You gain strength and confidence from every experience.Now is the time for all you'll to get the funk out of nkozone.Peace1out! & 2 all a good night.

Re: "AAAYYYY"....Get it off your chest THURS........and keep the Blows low....REAL TALK

....talk to you later NKO....and you said a FULL

church ur not playn w/ a full deck.GOODLUCK 2 all teamz playn n'DA LOU.Cu all da 1st of July.

....I have 2 JOKERS

CHURCH I WANT GET THERE IN TIME ENOUGH TO GET TO THE LOFT. CALL ME LATER!!!!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy.
I have been working my tail off these past two weeks. I am not complaining thought it could be worse. Hey NKOzone holla me this weekend in the lou. Well it is back to work I go. See ya.