BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYY"....Get it off your chest THURS........and keep the Blows low....REAL TALK

.....What's crackin? JL and the Board......What it do? Well, it was some make up games in the Jungle and yes, Hit Squad beat US(derrty)...but like I said strange things HAPPENS in the JUNGLE.....but stay tune.....the Ranks change erry week..... ..you up 1...."church"....Now, I stopped by the 2nd shift last night, but I did not post, I really wanted to see "WHAT's GROWN and SEXY" , it was and is , and now....I'm glad everyone is enjoying the WEB and net-working at it's best.....but you know here comes JUNE and let the games begin.....the competion will get deeper now....WEST COAST,TEXAS,DETROIT,FLA,ARK,ALA,MISS.,IL,IND,Tenn,ATL,it's almost time for Us all to meet and I'm sure you all will be or should game ready ,you either have it or you don't...... ......here's a story.....for now......let's call it....."YOU DOG U"..................................................................................."ONCE UPON a TIME JACK and JILL, both 85+ lived in a retirement community, they met at a social center and discovered,that they enjoyed each other's company......after weeks of meeting playing cards and having coffee, Jack asked JILL for a dinner date ......Jill said "YES".......They had a LOVELY time .......despite JACKS age, he still is a charmer.... .......Jack asked Jill to join him at his PLACE for a after dinner night cap ........things got HOT and age being no inhibitor, Jill soon joined Jack for a most enjoyable roll in the hay... .....As they were deep into moments they shared......each was lost for a time....in their OWN thoughts ............................ .......Jack...was thinking: " If I'd KNOWN SHE WAS A VIRGIN, I'd have been GENTLER"....... .... .......Jill was thinking: " IF I'd KNOWN he could STILL do IT, I'd have TAKEN OFF MY PANTIES" enjoy...and get some work done and see you all soon"CHURCH" DERRTY#2

Re: "AAAYYYY"....Get it off your chest THURS........and keep the Blows low....REAL TALK

...KING OUT!!!

Re: "AAAYYYY"....Get it off your chest THURS........and keep the Blows low....REAL TALK

I knew where that was going...but very funny! ESQ#23, next time take off the panties....I understand u are old and senial, but dang Flintstone....And I here u got a couch in your office Mr Slobber knocker...Hummm slobbing in the car leaving tourney's going to the Lou is not a good idea...Breath smelling like old ....

You see Wade as an older feller I have learned to do work with them thangs still on her...you on the other hand should take those Huggies trainers you call drawers before u try to get busy. Talking bout I'm a big kid now. Man a couple weeks ago I gave you credit for being the same height as Prince...Nah he got you by at least half a foot. One more thing Ms Dat is taller than you too

Church, Wade, and ESQ#23, yall are a mess!!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah ESQ#23....people with since know that isn't true... Huggies good one...But in the story above, Church forgot to mention, u tried to do it with with your pampers on because you just **** on yourself all day, man really gone and tell the board u up in age, maybe that explains the slobbing problem! Hummmm ...That's understandable since you did tap danced for George Washington as a slave in 1791! But man I got to get back on u for wearing those cotton pampers with the big safety pin on the side...Those aren't suck a good idea while playing softball!

Wade you must be the team mascot because there ain't no way you can swing a bat that's bigger than you. You swing an endloaded 12in 5oz bat, and that's too doggone big for you!!! I like that safety pin joke though, that was good. I heard you swim in them pullups that don't absorb water. If you try to swim in a pool with them things on with me anywhere around that pool, I'm going to pull a fire alarm to get everybody out of the pool...cuz I know them pullups are very pis$sy!!! Inch High

u slipping a little bit Mr Flintstone...good try on that one...inch eye private eye was a good one...But the rest... You seem to be getting tongue tied....hummmm everybody gather gather,
then ...

Wade I'll tell you what let's call a treuce and focus our energies on someone else on the board that lives in WI.

because we were going to go at it all day long!!! I come from a school that cracked all day long and if u couldn't u would cry everyday!!! I got to admit, u have no sense at all!

heyyyy errrybody...just dropping in to say wassup...ESQ#23 and wade#6 yall are a mess...#2Derrty wassup family...errybody hold it down...cuz a brotha is under da weather....PEACE

I feel you Man, you know you alright by me. You got off some haymakers there man, had a brother a lil and a lil dazed and . But I'm old school and we don't stop till we get enough or have to go back to . I'm always down to mess with people out of WI who got me started on you in first place. So later my couch is callin' me to get some .

What's the Deal YD#2

YD#2 come here..... ...hope you feel better soon.... Take a alka seltzer and eat only chicken noodle soup....

CHURCH YOU ARE NOT PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK.

YD#2 DON'T GET SICK NOW, WE ARE TEARING UP THE LOU THIS WEEKEND.

thanks Ms Nashville...I off resting so I should be cool fo da weekend...

ESQ#23 man just chillin.....yall in this weekend??

Yeah we in, we should have the majority of our players there for the first time all year. Indy we will have everyone. Good luck to you and those YD's this weekend and get better.

ESQ#23...thanks and good luck to yall as well...

Soilder all ya know....I'll be better for da weekend...and it's like 90 degrees...so you know it will look good all around town...

.....alright YD#2.....herre you need this and SOLDIER hurry up...we have 2 get this crackin?....and we'll have to go by and see YD#2.....you have one day....and the "LOFT"

.....Also YD#2 it looks good SO FAR

Whats up Ms. Dat and the rest of the fella's. Wade and Church you guys are silly. Church where do you get those jokes.Esq#23 do not let Wade get the best of you and YD#2 you better get well b/c we have some to kick this weekend. Church get at me b/c the Indy Force guys that played with Ghost in the Lou want to set something up for us when we hit Indy. People as you sit down at night and pray put our softball brother Terminator(Indy Force) in your prayers b/c he has been called to duty with the national guards to go to Iraq. I told him to hit us up so we can send him a care package once he gets his address. We will send him a big one so every in is Company will say **** where did you get that from.Quote of the Day-"It infuriates me to be wrong when I know I'm right.(Church can you relate)Word of the day-Belief-believe in yourself. You gain strength and confidence from every experience.Now is the time for all you'll to get the funk out of nkozone.Peace1out! & 2 all a good night.

....talk to you later NKO....and you said a FULL

church ur not playn w/ a full deck.GOODLUCK 2 all teamz playn n'DA LOU.Cu all da 1st of July.

....I have 2 JOKERS

CHURCH I WANT GET THERE IN TIME ENOUGH TO GET TO THE LOFT. CALL ME LATER!!!!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy.
I have been working my tail off these past two weeks. I am not complaining thought it could be worse. Hey NKOzone holla me this weekend in the lou. Well it is back to work I go. See ya.