BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Spelling Bee

That's brilliant ESP#23

The Black dialect...how brilliant, complex and sophisticated this system is___ sho' beats the mono lanquisticallity of the queen's lanquage to the king's taste! how boring.

Most of us want to reduce the complexity of what we are as a culture, by speaking americkkkan( yes I said amerikkkan, because most amerikkkans can't speak the queen's lanquage to the kings taste anyway). We (Blacks) in amerikkka are speaking counter to the prevailing ethic of a society that refuse to reckonize our humanity, so let us continue to speak in our unique code.

Many South African Nations speak in as many has 100 different lanquages and dialects...anything from Swahili to Hindi, Zulu, to English and a variety of accents. How wonderful!

So for what we know this 'ghetto style' of brilliant syntex, diction, verbosity,and vernacular may just evolve into the common world lanquage one day, just as every other great art form of African culture has developed.

so fochizzle ma' nizzles and keep spitt'n tha nizzle!

Black-atcha!

ebonically brilliant and provocative________________

super d(motordetroit)

super_d, we need a dictionary sometimes just to understand what the heck you are talking about... I dont know who is worse with their made up words. You or E40.

Super D, I get you man

.....ESQ,that was nice.... and SUPER "D"...now, I done told you "we" need a book of meaning from you...but I like the words...they're as you say "CAPTIVATING"