Return to Website

Forum Zone
Australian Bird Forum

Leave a message here. Tell a bird related experience or story.
Do you have any comments, questions or something to discuss?
Look through other questions and reply with your point of view.
Visit back regularly to help others by joining in.
For Classifieds go to http://pub42.bravenet.com/classified/show.php?usernum=3595906780
To Upload and View bird Photo go to
http://pub42.bravenet.com/photocenter/addfiles.php?usernum=3595906780

Forum Zone
Australian Bird Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
r
rodger
CONURES
HI EVERYBODY . WELL U AND ME ARTHUR ! JUST WONDERING IF ANY ONE HAS A HEN NANDAY CONURE FOR SALE NEED URGENTLY....................... PLEASE
Views: 451   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2004 6:22pm
by rodger
this forum
come on lets get this forum going there must be thousands of bird lovers out there lets make this the best it dos.nt matter what you have ,a budgie, cockatiel, crow,, any pet bird,,, arthur
Views: 308   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2004 6:14pm
by rodger
g
gwen
found pigeon
I work out at a mine and we have a pigeon who has been there for some 18 months . we would like some help to find out just where he or she came from . the bird has a band on his leg with IRPA 2001, 4113 can any one help. thanks Gwen
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2004 1:22pm
by gwen
r
rodger
ringnecks
how do u know if u have a misty mutation? i have an albino bird with a caramell collar have been told that the pair produce blue grey yellow and white ???i know they shouldnt produce these colours. but albino ringnecks dont have rings either... but ive got one.. can...
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2004 11:19am
by rodger
c
craig
gouldians
hi little help plese i have a orange headed black tip beak hen with a orange head male will this throw blacks instead of oranges ..hopeing some one with a little more exp can advise as i only really want to breed yellow and orange heads.. also if i put a yellow bac...
Views: 432   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2004 6:55pm
by birddealer.com
No love Blossoming?
Hi. We have two young cockatiels One is hand rared and "madly in love with my brother, we got him a female ( the bird, not my brother) and although she keeps offering herself to him he isn't interested and basically they fight when she does other than that they get...
Views: 308   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 1, 2004 4:37pm
by Stephen
african geys
Hi I am hoping that some one can help me find a breeder of african greys in the brisbane area. I have a friend who is wanting to find out more about them and just generally have a chat. if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated. thanks jacquie
Views: 409   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 12:57pm
by birddealer.com
c
craig
gouldians white breast
can any one help me . i have 2 male yellow face gouldians in with my 2 black face white breast.but they will not breed they have all bred before but not with the 2 pair i have seperated. trying to get yellow faced white breasts.????????? any help would be appreciated.
Views: 425   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 11:50am
by birddealer.com
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet