The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
April 2008

Hi Group,

Well, the Big News this Month is after the Valley Cruisers moved their Saturday Night Cruise down the street to South St., the Y Town Street Cruisers said “Hey Look Here, An Empty Parking Lot” It didn’t stay empty long, There will be a Cruise In at Chilli’s after all again this year but with a different team at the Helm. Two major cruisers within a mile or two of one another on Saturday Night! It looks like Poland, Ohio will be busy this summer! Maybe there will be some back and forth cruising like the old days!!!! See Ya There!!! By the way, if you didn’t make it down to the Annual Town Hall Meeting in Butler, PA you missed one heck of a get together! Lots of Fun & Information!!

The Cleveland Auto-Rama sure outdid itself again this year! With the new location and time of year Ron Heitman was able to pull off the best show he has had in years! There were a lot of fresh cars like Al & Don Nosse Beautiful 33 Willis and Tony Tory had a whole corner of his rides there. If you missed it, I think most of the cars are posted on www.BigAlsList.com on the Photo Gallery. At present there are over 40,000 pictures for you to enjoy! Looking for some parts? Dave & Ed’s Pro-Formance has moved their Canton meet from early March to this weekend for better weather, A good move. The AACA Swap meet in Jefferson is also this weekend. Don’t forget the Choppers Hot Rod Association has their Show on the weekend of April 11 and has moved to the Soccer Sportsplex in North Olmsted. See list for details. Next weekend is all Fords in Columbus and the all MoPars Swap Meet in Wooster! Keep your eyes open for the 3rd. Annual Steel Valley Super Nationals now held at Quaker City Raceway on June20 to the 22! If you haven’t been there, it’s the place to be. When your butt is dragging afterward and you can’t take another step, Cruise on over to the After Party Bash each night in Downtown Salem! It’s A Blast!!!

A couple of clubs have asked to get on Big Al’s emailing list. Just send in your Club Roster with email address’s included, and I will put everyone on the mailing list! What better way to get the Tri State’s most complete and up to date list of Car Shows, Swap Meets and Week Night Cruise In’s for FREE. I do not share or sell your private information; it is only used by me to let you know what is going on. Speaking of Clubs, is yours listed on the Club Page on www.BigAlsList.com ? Is the information up to date? Send me the information and I will list it for you. Have you sent your Event information in yet? This looks like it’s going to be one of the busiest summers in a long time. Check out the Car Corral with the new Hub Page that has the cars listed in groups by the years! The Classified has been broken down into different groups to make it easier to find what you are looking for. Check the Wanted pages to see if there is something you are looking for or want! New items come in every day. When you open the Car Show and Swap Meet list on the website, give it a little time, especially if you have dial up service. There is a lot of information there and it takes a little time to download.

Hey Car Clubs, Do you want a website but can’t afford the BIG BUCKS to get one? Check out www.CarClubPage.com and you can get a webpage for only $20 a month!

Big Al

PS, if you wish to mail flyers, tickets or whatever, here is the information;