The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: The Christmas Party

Thanks Allen that is a big help. So far Dov,Jeff,Nancy,you and who Carey has invited. Bruce told Nancy he won"t go if Carey doesn't. Sound familiar Allen. Ha, Ha! We will need pop,coffee, creamer,sugar, snacks,paper products so either ask for some money or will make a list of who brings what. Want to make pasta. Need noodles,spaghetti cheese,meat. I think I rather ask if everyone will donate and I will buy what we need. This way nothing is missing. So post commments here. Will post address of church. Talk soon!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Reeeeeeee: The Christmas Party

OK. Let's contribute money. Everyone give except me. Dov won't give anyway and Allen will give...something, and Chris ran out of money again. Carey is broke. Kidding.

Let's contribute money. Do you need help shopping? I can help.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Reeeeeeee: The Christmas Party

ok it looks like everything is coming together.
Cynthia or whoever can you please let everyone know how much they should donate for the party $5.00 or whatever.
Also if we are going to have a gift exchange the value
of the gift.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reeeeeeee: The Christmas Party

Well the gift is exchange is 10.00 and I would guess if you guys want me to just buy everything at least 7-8 dollars. So far Dov, Jeff, Allen, Carey and myself. Allen I will call you today perhaps I can collect the money. Also, need to talk to you concerning the invites. See you some time late Friday night.

eeeeeeee, OOPS: The Christmas Party

Hi Cynthia and everybody:

I am sorry, but I just was notified that I may very well be in East Liverpool, Ohio next Saturday for a family and inlaw gathering. To the best of my knowledge at this time I will not be able to attend the Christmas Party. I am sorry again.

Re: eeeeeeee, OOPS: The Christmas Party

HI SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT, BUT AT THE RATE WERE GOING WITH THIS PARTY I MAY JUST CANCEL. HAVE TO WORK MOST OF THE WEEK AND I AM STILL NOT FEELING GOOD PLUS EVERYONES FUNDS ARE TIGHT. HOWEVER, I DID POST A FEW WEEKS AGO ABOUT THAT CHURCH BANQUET DEC 8TH I MAY DO THAT INSTEAD. WELL POST COMMENTS HERE. HOPE ALLEN ISNT UPSET THAT HE HELD THE HALL AT THE CHURCH FOR NOTHING. YOU KNOW THINGS DO COME UP AND WHEN YOU WORK ALL THE TIME IT IS HARD.