The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i am home from hospital ... for time being

Thanks to all of you out in gogo land for your Prayers and thoughts .. they mean alot and it really feels good knowing that people are praying.

After having have both my lungs drained .. once in Pa and then again here in ohio, the doctor thought it was a good idea to send me home and see how i do out in the world ? For those of you who do not know me or know what i am talking about, let me explain ....

i have CML ( a form of leukemia ) and the medication that i was on was a trial medication from England .. approved by the FDA ... it was called " sprycell "
a side affect of this medication is unfortunately fluid build up in your lungs .. it affects about 3% of the people on this medicine. The next step for this latest journey is to find me a new medication because i cannot take my medication any more. i will keep you all informed of my troubles and journeys through Carey's website .. or you can ask carey himself cause i will be in touch with mom n dad masci, carey and all his family ... Thanks TO ALL OF YOU .. for all the prayers and thoughts once again .. it means alot !!!!

Love to all of you,

Jeff