The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
by by

I barely had my bags from Texas unpacked when Dov called and invited me to NY, NY this weekend, I'm so excited I had to say it twice. I really do have some excellent friends.
I want to thank Rich & Suzanne also. They really surprised me. I came home and waiting for me was Mom with some cash. She told me Rich and his wife stopped by and dropped off money so I could eat at Katz Deli in NY. Wow was I thrown for a loop. Am I blessed with great friends or what? Thanks so much Guys!
That will help with my eating expenses. Seeing NY is expensive I packed my hotplate, some instant foods that I can warm up, snacks and cereal. Oh a tip for you when you don't want milk to spoil, maybe you know this already, just pack dryed milk. Its just as good. Dov stopped me from bringing my propane grill, he said you can't do that at this place. Well it didn't stop me in the past. I'm sure the maids and the people who rent my rooms after me wonder hmmm what smells so good, pork chops or is it steak? Management might be a little sore though with the grease stains on the ceiling - WHOOPS! We will be staying at the Roosevelt in Manhattan. Should be very enjoyable.
Thanks again Dov, Rich & Suzanne!!!!!
Well I need to hit it, Dov will be here early and then the mad dash to NY. He said he wants to see if I can make it in 4 hours. Thats pushing it, 6 maybe.

Gotta Go Go!!
Carey