The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Cookout at the OK Corall and how to get there.

Don't call me I'll call you.

Well...Dov and me put ourselves in charge and everyone should meet at the STRAWBERRY LANE PICNIC AREA. This will start at 3:00 pm on Saturday. Yep 3:00 pm EST. This happens to be the same pavillion that we use to have the FEBRUARY picnic at night cookout. We scouted out several locations and this turned out to be the easiest to find and had several picnic tables.

1) Now...how to get there. Some of us already know how to get there. From the South go on 271 north to the Wilson Mills exit. Go right on Wilson Mills to SOM Center road (route 91). Make a left on to 91 (north) and continue along a few miles until you get to a big sign on the right that says Chagrin Reservation.

2) Go right. When you come to an intersection (you cannot go straight anymore) go left and on the left hand side you will see a parking lot. The sign post will say Strawberry Lane Picnic Area. Go in and park and walk to the pavillion. Eat.

If you come from the north or northeast then go south on SOM Center Road off of interstate 90. Go left at the big Chagrin Reservation sign and follow instruction number 2 in the paragraph above.

Lost or not sure how to get there? Call cell phone 216-536-5449.

Jeff Bedoll
jeffbedoll@roadrunner.com
216-536-5449