The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cruise-In's

Hi Group,

The Cruising season is ON!

If your favorite Cruise is not listed on my website, drop me an E-mail and I will check it out and get it posted for you. Also if you know of any shut downs, please let me know so that I can remove it. If you are having an event, please let me know the details!

Drag Racing

One of Ohio's favorite events is the annual Gasser Reunion at Thompson Raceway June 5th through the 7th. This event draws a big turnout of Supercharged Gassers that put on a fantastic show that brings back memories of the big events in the old days, only better. Lots of other gassers, altereds, etc. Running at the same time is the annual 409 Gathering featuring more 409 Chevys than you are likely to find anywhere else. You will find Big Al there too. ---more info---

Have you attended an Asphalt Wars Event at Thompson Raceway Park? These are some real Ground Pounder Races, See you there! ---more info---

Speaking of Racing, Don't miss the Flashlight Drags held at several locations. This is Street Racing without the Jail Time! You need to be there to get the full effect! ---more info---

Shows - Cruise-Ins - Swap Meets

Don't miss Cruising at Arbys in Salem. They hold some really neat Cruises on Saturdays and you can see some of their pictures in my Photo Gallery! ---more info---

Check out the Classic Iron Street Machine Car Club events. They put on some pretty cool shows that you might not want to miss! Of course, it will be Applebees of Meadville ---more info--- and Spillway of Linesville. ---more info--- I hope to see you there this summer! Check my website for the Dates of these Fine Cruises.

Randolf Super Spring Swap Meet will be held on June 7 & 8 to give you a full weekend! Lots of vendors. ---more info---

AACA Presque Isle Region Annual Antique Auto Show in Waterford will be held on June 8th. ---more info---

Mopars at Junction will hold their annual show on June 8th. This is one heck of a Show, don't miss it! ---more info---

Pittsburgh Parts-A-Rama is held from June 13 to the 15th. and is the Biggest Swap Meet in the Area. Take your walking shoes as it is one Big Event! ---more info---

Cruise-In for Cancer at Metzger Park in Louisville held on June 14th. is one heck of a Charity Show to raise money for a Cure. No Entry Fee and Plenty of Awards and Prizes. ---more info---
CruiseTown Erie has made a couple changes for this year, They have moved their event to happen on Saturday June 14. They have also changed the hours and will begin at 2pm instead of 5pm. This is a really Cool Event and you should plan on going to it! ---more info---

Mayfield Village will also have their Cruise on Saturday June 14! This is another event that you really don't want to miss. You just don't park your car. You get in it and cruise in front of huge crowds of people that line the street. They close down Wilson Mills Rd. Between Rt. 91 and Rt. 271 and we get to Cruise the roadway just like we did back in the day! ---more info---

The VSRA 4th Annual Car Show will be held at the Medina Fairgrounds on June 20th and 21st. This is one of the nations fastest growing Pre-49 Events. Great Car Show and Participants get to Cruise to Sandmans Motorsports for a Cookout! How Cool. ---more info---

The Chardon Area Chamber of Commerce Car & Bike Show held on the Square in Chardon is one Neat Happening and you should be there if you can make it! ---more info---

Back to the 50's Weekend will be held from June 27th to the 29th in New Castle, PA and is one Kick Butt weekend! We are talking Live Bands, The Skyliners and a Complete Doo *** Weekend! ---more info---

If you are in the area, stop by the New Concord Lions Club Benefit Car Show on June 28th. ---more info---