The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Al's List March 2011 Newsletter

Hi Group,

Events

The Nifty Fifties Car Club will swamp the Parma area for their 24th. Annual Bob Gillingham Ford Parts Swap Meet on March 13th. Make out your list of parts wanted, it’s time to shop!

The Michiana Corvette Club has picked the date of March 13 for their Parts Swap Meet to raise funds for some very Charitable Groups like Cystic Fibrosis, Camp Millhouse, the YWCA, Mishawaka Women’s Center, The Crib Club and the Youth Center!

The Cleveland AutoRama will be at the I-X Center again this year on March 18, 19 & 20 and Ron Heitman has Billy Brethern, The Fonz, Gibby from i Carli, Lou & Sonia from RePro Man and a Roller Derby! The 'Auction' run by Kiko Auctioneers is going to be there doing what they do best and can make some money to fill or empty your pocket! They also will have a 'Swap Meet' to help you find some wanted parts or sell your excess parts! Give Ron a call at 216-382-1616 for details and get signed up! See you there!

Be sure to send in YOUR Car Show, Swap Meet and Cruise In information as soon as you have it locked in to get the word out early!

Web Site

The Car Club List has been cleaned up and upgraded for easier use and to find Clubs you may be interested in joining! Your Car Club may already be listed and in need of being updated. Contact people change as well as their E-mail address and a lot of you did not have Web-Sites when you were first posted. Please check and if needed send me the new information to bring your club listing up to speed!

Car Club News

The Vintage Street Rodders of America are having their 1st VSRA Ohio Nationals on June 24th. and 25th. at the Medina County Fairgrounds! This is a first time in Ohio Event for pre-49 Street Rods and promises to be a Monster! We have food vendors, swap meet, car corral, Top 25 Awards, Music by the Belairs, and a Large group of Pin Stripers led by our own John Carollo and Ryan Mohr. They will have a Charity Auction as well as some Art for sale! Their E-mail address is and their Snail-mail address is Vintage Street Rodders of America or VSRA ~ 1024 Mitchell Rd. ~ Kingsport, TN 37663.

Big Al