The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Al's List February 2011 Newsletter

A Very Happy Valentine's Day to All of You!

News

The new rage the last couple of years at the Shows and Swap Meets is to hold an Auction for our Antiques, Customs, Originals, Hot Rods, Street Rods and the Memorabilia we love to adorn our garages and work-shops with. Kiko Classic Car Auctions are one of the leaders and you can expect to see them at a lot of events. Check their website on my Homepage to find out what the parameters are having your ride or parts put up at Auction.

A reminder to any of you who might pull a trailer behind you with your specialty insured vehicle. You may lose your insurance coverage when you connect that trailer to your rod. Click on the 'NEWS' link on my homepage to see why.

Now that we are way into the 'snow' season make sure your work is lined up! Of course you can’t beat Howards Upholstering quality of work or his prices, but make sure you have a date lined up with Eric or he may not be able to squeeze it in! Speaking of that, have you called Ryan Mohr at 'Old Skool Kustom Painting' to make sure he can get you on his calendar for some work before summer sneaks up on us?

Events

Get your 'Want' list together as the season is just starting for the Spring Swap Meets, Some with Shows! One of the good ones is coming up on February 5 with the Ohio Motorsports Expo Performance Show and Swap Meet in Columbus put on by Jeff Johnson Motorsports. The following day has the Northern Ohio Racers Swap Meet at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds which has always been a good place to find some Go Fast parts!

Did you get a ticket to go to the Detroit AutoRama at the Cobo Hall in Detroit? I have several Bus Trips listed this year, even one that is going on Friday out of Fairport Harbor. Check them out and enjoy some really fine vehicles!

Web Site

We are getting into the 2011 season now, so get off your Butt and sent me your listing! Also, if you know of a cruise no longer happening, please let me know. I can’t post it if you don’t send it in! There are many pages of Car Shows, Cruise In’s and Swap Meets listed for 2011 already. Do you have your Event listed yet? Send it in or fill in the Online Form now, the Cruisers are already laying out their summer trips. Also, if you have a weekly Cruise in, send your updated information in as soon as you set it.

Big Al