The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hessler Street Fair: May 22 & 23, 11am - Dusk

http://www.hessler.org/

May 22 and 23, 2010 - 11am until Dusk

The Hessler Street Fair is an annual community arts and music festival, celebrating its 41st year on historic Hessler Street in Cleveland's University Circle. It is a family-friendly event, showcasing local artists, food, musicians and poets. The Fair is one of Cleveland's most successful, attracting upwards of 10,000 visitors each year.

Running from 11am to dusk, Saturday and Sunday, it features a diverse mixture of musical styles and venues, and is a non-profit, volunteer-run weekend, focused on celebrating community, arts and culture.

Hessler Road is located in the University Circle neighborhood of Cleveland, Ohio. It is a small one-way brick paved street running east from Ford Drive to Hessler Court. Hessler Court, the only remaining wood block street in Cleveland, runs north from Hessler Road to Bellflower Road.

From I-71, I-77
Exit on Carnegie and head East to E.105. Turn Left and go North one block to Euclid Ave. Turn Right and drive East on Euclid Ave. for about a mile to the intersection of Mayfield/Ford and Euclid. Turn Left to get to Hessler Road; parking is available straight ahead and also to your right.

From I-90 (East-bound)
After you pass downtown Cleveland, exit onto Chester Avenue and proceed East to Euclid Avenue. Turn left onto Euclid and head East for about a mile to the intersection of Mayfield/Ford and Euclid. Turn Left on Ford to get to Hessler Road; parking is available straight ahead and also to your right.

From I-90 (West-bound)
Exit at Martin Luther King Dr. and drive South for about one mile to the East 105th traffic light; cross over East 105th and bear right over the traffic circle, you are now on East Blvd, follow it around to to Ford Drive. Hessler Road is the last street before Euclid Ave.; parking is available to the Left on Euclid and also across Euclid off of Mayfield.

From I-271
Exit at Mayfield Road and follow it West through Little Italy where it ends at Euclid Ave. Go one block North (across Euclid Ave.) to get to Hessler Road. Parking is available just before you get Euclid and also to your right down Euclid.