The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Al's List December Newsletter

A Very Merry Christmas to All of You!
Well, Thanksgiving is past and my belly is FULL! Bull Crap you say! There’s not enough food to do that! Well, it finally happened, I could hardly stuff that last piece of pumpkin pie with whipped cream into my cavernous mouth. But, I did!
The last event around here is the Open Christmas Party with Frank & Cookie LaManna, don’t miss it! See list for details!
Then the indoor Swap Meets start, Toledo, Medina, Medina again, Indianapolis, Allentown, Lima, Sheffield, Canton & Indianapolis again! That’s just for January, Did I miss yours? Well get off your Butt and sent me your listing! I can’t post it if you don’t send it in! Talking about Swap Meets, did you hear that there will be one at the Cleveland Federated Auto Parts Auto-Rama as well as the First Ohio Indoor All Classic Car Auction? The rules just changed and Ron Heitman is jumping on the bandwagon! See you there! There are many pages of Car Shows, Cruise In’s and Swap Meets listed for 2010 already! Do you have your Event listed yet? Send it in now, the Cruisers are already laying out their summer trips. Also, if you have a weekly Cruise in, send your updated information in as soon as you set it.
Xerox is again going to do something really cool for Our Troops! Many of us feel grateful for what they have done and are doing for US and would like to show them how we feel. If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services. How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes a second. Thank you.
I am still having a problem with the Car Corral, Classifieds & the Wanted on occasion not forwarding the form after you fill it out and click on submit! If you have posted an item and it has not been posted, it is because I did not receive it. I usually post the day after I receive something, and always send an E-mail to ask you to check it out. If your item was not posted, I Apologize, Please send it again. Thank you!
We are E-mailing your monthly list to you in a different format to help you mailbox from being stuffed! If you don't see all of the graphics, please allow your email program to load images from BigAlsList - this is usually an option while you are looking at the email. We are uploading both Web Page (html) and Word (doc) formats of the lists to the website so you can download the list to your computer when your not in a hurry! When we first started the list was short but in the summer it has grown to over 65 pages of pure information with no ads or junk. We are also working on a sorting method that I think you will like! So if you just want to read the list, the HTML format is just great, but if you like to cut and paste the DOC format is for you.

Don't forget the new color code for the four highest volume States, Ohio (yellow), Pennsylvania (green), Indiana (blue) and Michigan (tan).
Big Al