The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Al's List September Newsletter

Hi Group
A real great event coming up is the Great Lakes A uto Group 6th. A nnual Classic Car Cruise In held in A shtabula On A ugust 29 promises to be another winner of a show. Be ready to roll your sleeve up when you get there, as the Red Cross Bloodmobile will be present looking for some donations.
The 14th. A nnual Glenn Chris tian Church Ox Roast and Car, Truck & Bike Show is from September 4th. to the 6th. This is one of the Biggest Free events in the area! So Big, that it went from a 1 day event at the Church to a 3 day event at the Trumbull Fairgrounds!
The City of Mentors 8th. Annual Civic Center Show will be on September 12 and still a Free Event because of the Generosity of the Best of Show and the Mentor Museum of Speed!
Did I mention Thompson Raceway Parks 4th. A nnual Gasser Nationals with the Mid A merican Willys Club held at Thompson from September 12 & 13? Look for all the Big Names from the Gasser Magazine! A nd then they have the 5th. Annual Gear Jammers Bash on September 19th.! This is one bunch of fast moving rides right out of the past.
Did you say you need some P A RTS? Canfield Fairgrounds will be Dave & Ed’s home for the 3 day weekend of September 18 to the 20th. If you need parts or want to sell some, this is the place to be! If you can’t find it at this Swap Meet, it’s not for sale. This has been the biggest growing Swap Meet, Car Corral and Car Show in Ohio . Bring your walking shoes!
The Drifters Car Club is putting on the Steeltown Shakedown at Twin HiWay Drive In in McKees Rocks P A . A lso The Rock- A -Billy bands will float sounds all over the area covered with barn finds and rides under construction. The Flashlight Drags will be racing at National Trail Raceway in Hebron on Sept. 18.
The A shtabula First Church of the Nazarene will try for it’s 3rd. A nnual N A Z C A R Cruise In on September 12 from 1 to 4. Let’s hope foe good weather this year!
The Rebel Run is on Sept. 17 to the 20st. in Lima . They had over 2,500 cars last year! The following week has the James Dean Festival and the Duck Tail Run in Indiana ! See Big A l’s List for details on all of the above, and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you checked out the deals in the Car Corral and the Classifieds on Big A l’s List? www.BigAlsList.com has some real bargains and there are cars and items being added every day! It’s a buyers market with all the tight money. Do you need money? Put your Cars and Parts up for sale on Big A l’s List for FREE. Just make a donation if Big A l’s List helped to sell it! How good of a deal can you get? There is even a Free “Want” list if you are having trouble finding that odd ball part. Maybe you even have that part that someone is looking for. Check the list out now. NO NO NO, NOT L A TER, I said NOW!!!!! Click here www.BigAlsList.com and check out the deals!!! While you are there,
And you people putting on the shows and Cruises, Send me that information for a free posting and don’t forget some of the important pieces of information that tell the Cruiser’s Where you are and how to contact you. For help on your flyers, go to www.BigAlsList.com click on “Cool Links”, click on Car Shows, Cruise In’s & Swap Meet Info and choose the event you want information on! A re you a Disc Jockeys? Send me your info and get listed. A nd again, I implore you to put complete information on your flyers. I get so many that are incomplete and no way to check on missing information. A reader sent in a list of updates for some of the shows and cruises. I am sad to say I misplaced it, but if know of corrections for the listings, PLE A SE let me know! This website is only as accurate as you help me make it!
Check on Big A l’s List for a Great Show & Flyer Guide at http://www.BigAlsList.com/showscruises&swaps/showhubpage.htm
The 8th. A nnual Classic Car Show at Rideout’s IG A in Painesville for Juvenile Diabetes Research will be held on September 4. A ll proceeds go to the Foundation, so please show up and have a good time! The Labor Day Coats for Kids Cruise at Boulevard of 500 Flage in Eastlake will have even more SENS A TION A L prizes this year!
Don’t forget the new color code for the four highest volume States , Ohio (yellow), Pennsylvania (green), Indiana (blue) and Michigan (tan). That change was because you took the time to suggest it.

Big A l’s List Car Corral, Classifieds, and Wanted pages have been getting new items daily, check them out to see if there’s something up there you just can’t live without! Or maybe you want to get rid of some items, list them, it’s easy!! Just go up to www.BigAlsList.com and check out the website! Thanks for all of the Car Show, Swap Meet and Cruise listings that you have sent in. You keep me burning the midnight oil, but I Love it!! Keep them coming. Sorry that I don’t have all those pictures from the events up in the Picture Gallery yet, but I’ll try to get them