The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Painesville Flea Market info

Hi. I would like some info about setting up an outside space to sell some odds and ends. Can anyone rent a spot for $5.00? Do we provide our own table? Can I rent a spot in the next 3-4 weeks? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you!

Candi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Painesville Flea Markets reply:

Hi there,
We have three different size spaces inside, three prices. 7 x 8 space for $9 per day, 8 x 10 for $11 and a 10 x 10 for $13 per day. We also have an outside space. Its a 15 x 25 space, for only $5.00.
We try to supply one table per inside space if available. Sorry no tables for the outside. Bring an extra table and chair if you like .
We open the inside for set ups at 8:00 am . Outside set up spaces are marked . You may come as early as you like. Some come as early as
5:00 am to get the space they like outside. I will be there or my partner at 7:30 am. to help you. Your car or truck and items must be in the marked space that you paid for. This is to save parking for our customers.
For the inside spaces, if you pay for the next open day of the Market you can leave your items in the Market Building saving packing up each day.
We open each season on the 1st Sat in Oct. and run thru the third Sun. in July. Hours are 9 am to 4 pm . Stop in and see us, will explain more to ya.
Thanks again ,
Larry Dean