The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Al's List April 1, 2009

Hi Group,
I would like to wish all of you a very Happy Easter! Remember to Thank God for all that we have, Weather you are happy or not, we live in the best Country in the world! A lso, if you didn’t vote last fall, don’t complain! Get off your Butt and become active in Your Country’s Future!
Numbers, Numbers & more Numbers!! Go to www.BigAlsList.com and click on Numbers. There are some charts and lists there that you will find real helpful, especially the Wrench list to get those ill fitted bolds loose!
Looking for some parts? Dave & Ed’s Canfield Swap Meet is right around the corner, it will be held on May 1 to the 3rd. Thompson Raceway Park is holding it’s A nnual Swap Meet & Car Corral on A pril 19t. The A AC A Swap meet in Jefferson has been moved to May 9. If you can’t find your parts at these great events, you just aren’t looking! Don’t forget the Choppers Hot Rod A ssociation has their Show on the weekend of A pril 3 and is still being held at the Soccer Sportsplex in North Olmsted . See list for details. The all MoPars Swap Meet in Dalton Ohio is coming up on A pril 18 & 19! The UMTR start their season this month, Some real Wheel Standing fun! The A ll Pontiac Spring Dust Off is held at the end of the month on A pril 26, Don’t miss it!
A couple of clubs have asked to get on Big A l’s emailing list. Just send in your Club Roster with email address’s included, and I will put everyone on the mailing list! What better way to join the 6,200 people and Clubs that receive the Tri State ’s most complete and up to date list of Car Shows, Swap Meets and Week Night Cruise In’s for FREE. I do not share or sell your private information; it is only used by me to let you know what is going on. Speaking of Clubs, is yours listed on the Club Page on www.BigAlsList.com ? Is the information up to date? Send me the information and I will list it for you. Have you sent your Event information in yet? This looks like it’s going to be one of the busiest summers in a long time. Check out the Car Corral with the improved Hub Page that has the cars listed in groups by the years! The Classified’s has been broken down into different groups to make it easier to find what you are looking for. Check the Wanted pages to see if there is something you are looking for or want! New items come in every day. When you open the Car Show and Swap Meet list on the website, give it a little time, especially if you have dial up service. There is a lot of information there and it takes a little time to download.
Hey Car Clubs, Do you want a website but can’t afford the BIG BUCKS to get one? Check out www.CarClubPage.com and you can get a webpage for only $20 a month!
Now, get your butt in gear and start working on that ride of yours. You can find over 2,500 Vendors on my Vendor list! Is your business there? If it is, is all the information current so the Buyers can get to it? Let me know, I can add or update your listing in a hurry!
Don’t forget to send a note to a Troop by going to www.LetsSayThanks.com . The note is already written, all you have to do is send it. Please Remember “Our Troops” are there for You and Me! The News Media is quick to tell us about the bad things that happen over there, but Our Troops have done much good and deserve a real pat on the back. Please keep them in your Prayers and remember the sacrifices that they are making in physical and mental wounds that can take a long time to heal and our support can make life a little better for them!
Thank You for all the support and information that you send in, Not to mention the Free Passes.

Big A l
PS, if you wish to mail flyers, tickets or whatever, here is the information;

Big A l’s List
488 Monroe Blvd.
Painesville, Ohio 44077
440-352-4990