The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Al's List January 1, 2009

Hi Group,
Well, just like last year, we have made it to the New Year without too much bad weather! Now if we can just make it to Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Belated “Merry Christmas” to you all, and a very Special “Thank You and God Bless You” to all the Men and Women who are and have served our country to keep us safe in this wonderful Country! Don’t forget to send a note to a Troop by going to www.LetsSayThanks.com . The note is already written, all you have to do is send it. Please don’t forget that while you were having Christmas Dinner with your family, They were fighting for OUR lives and keeping the war out of OUR backyards!
Are you feeling a little pinch in the Pocket? Sell that unwanted ride or extra parts on Big Al’s List of Stuff For Sale!! Send me the information, I post it for FREE and after you sell it you can make a Donation to Big Al’s List. I’ll even post pictures with your stuff so others can see just how wonderful it really is! Go to www.BigAlsList.com and click on Car Corral, Classifieds or on the Wanted’s to see what others are looking for! Did you catch that FREE part????
Check out the Great List of Vendors www.BigAlsList.com under the Vendors List. There are over 2,500 Vendors listed there with their websites and phone numbers for your convenience. If your favorite Vendors isn’t on my list, send me the information and I will post them for you.
Our first big local show is coming up real soon; The Canton Hot Rod Show is Jan 23 to the 25th. It promises to be bigger and better then last years show with some outstanding entertainment and Guest Appearance’s by Catherine Boch from the Dukes of Hazzards, and Great Bands all weekend long! I’ll see you at the Canton Civic Center!
The swap meets are lining up their dates, so if you need some parts get ready to buy! Also make sure you get your orders in for those parts you need to order. With the Christmas Holidays soon over it will be time to turn the garage heater on and get to work on those changes you have been planning. If you need to get some shop work done, make sure you get on their calendar so when it’s time to Cruise you will be ready. Don’t forget that Howards Upholstering has moved to a new location about a mile East from where he was. Check his site on the website and don’t forget to get a time frame set up to get your work done. Talking about getting ready, Check Big Al’s List for the 2 locations that have Bus Trips going to the Cobo Center in Detroit for the Detroit AutoRama from Mentor and Austintown! Did I say AutoRama? Ron Heitman wanted you to know that the Cleveland AutoRama will be held on the East side of the I-X Center this year with the Roy “Duck” Schabel Memorial Award, The Gold Cup Award, The Rising Star Award, all with tons of CASH Prizes! Speaking of the Gold Cup Award, Al & Don Nosse Award winning 33 Willy’s will be there in all its glory!
As you can see from the 18 page list, there are more and more events going on in 2009! Be sure to send in your Car Show, Swap Meet and Cruise In information as soon as you have it locked in to get the word out early!
Happy New Year to you all
Big Al