The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Al's List December, 2008

Hi Group,
Well, as usual I am over-stuffed and full from a super meal with the family for “Thanksgiving”. We met at my Nieces home in Canton and most of the family was there. A quick pause to Thank God for all that he has given to us and a moment to reflect on who is no longer with us. Also a Major “Thank You” to the Troops who protect us and allow us to enjoy the Freedoms that this wonderful Country offers to us. Please Thank a Troop by going to www.LetsSayThanks.com and send them a note!
With Christmas right around the corner, it is time to get serious about what you want to do with your ride for the coming year. With the economy being as tight as it is you need to shop hard for the best deals you can find. I have added hundreds of new Vendors to my Vendors list and updated some of their websites. This should mage it easier to shop prices. Many of them are offering deals right now. Plan ahead and be ready to start that project. Speaking about planning, if your interior is on your project list, give Howards a call at 440-350-9664 and get a time slot for those custom seats and panels! His new location has given him more room to get your cars in, but get a time slot well in advance as the winter work is starting to pile in! He is now a mile East of where he was on the same side of the street at 1636 West Jackson St. If you’re looking for a gift for the Sweetie, you may want to check out the Pictures on the Gaertner Designs link! Cindy has a 25% off sale running until Christmas. Order soon to get your delivery on time!
A really great show to attend is the Canton Hot Rod Show coming up on January 23rd. to the 25th. There will be over $ 9,000.00 in Awards, Door Prizes and CASH Awards! Special entertainment this year include Catherine Boch aka Daisey Duke from the Dukes of Hazard, Two bands, Belairs and 45 RPM will be playing and more! Summit Racing has special advance tickets for adults for only $ 8 dollars. This is a “Must See” event! Call Rodd or Amy at 330-628-2432 NOW!!
The Cleveland Auto-Rama still at its new location in the I-X Center on March 20th. to the 22th. is going to better then it ever was! Please sign up early with Ron Heitman at 216-382-1616 as the show looks like it is really taking off. Stat tuned for many more “Specials”
Pictures, Did you say you want to see some pictures? I have over 35,000 pictures of your Hot Rods, Cruisers, Race Cars from every Cruise In from Annabelles to the Woodward Dream Cruise. If you had your car out this year or last year there is a good chance your ride is in Big Als Picture Gallery! We even have pictures from Shows that were cancelled but the Cars showed up anyhow! Thanks to many of you we have pictures to enjoy from those warm summer days.
As you can see from the list, there are more and more events going on in 2009! Be sure to send in your Car Show, Swap Meet and Cruise In information as soon as you have it locked in to get the word out early! A Belated “Happy Thanksgiving”, and a very “Merry Christmas” to you all, and a very Special
“Thank You and God Bless You” to all the Men and Women who are and have served our country to keep us safe in this wonderful Country!
Big Al