The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fall even 2

Hey Gang and Adventurists,
Here is more info. The first is the Woolybear Festival is on Oct. 5TH. I know its 3 weeks away but 3 weeks will be here before the Browns have more than 5 loses. We should meet at my place about 10ish. The time can be tinkered with as we get closer. All are welcome including kids and adults who act like kids, for once I feel like I belong. The website is.....

http://vermilionohioharbourtown.homestead.com/VermilionOhioWoollyBearFestival.html

NOW, for the camp out... I think it would be best just an adult outing. I have had feedback also requesting the same, except from Becky and I feel awful leaving the Melissa's behind. This would be the weekend after the Woolybear festival because that would be peak leaf viewing time. The dates.... meet at my house on Friday Oct 10Th, time sometime in the afternoon, say 4?, and we will head back home on the Sunday the 12Th about noon. The distance: 223.6 miles / Travel time: 3 hours 59 mins. I need to know who is into this as this is a popular camp site and even in the fall they fill up so I want to make reservations soon. You can fit 5 on a site, we can probably squeeze in 6 with out to much trouble and 2 cars per site. Cost for an electric site is $22 per night. This is a LOW expense trip, gas, food, and camp site, thats it. We can try to car pool and of course split the cost of the site.

Please lets hear some chatter and feedback BUT can you do it on the GoGo Board so I dont have to play messenger and everyone knows who's going and whats going on. www.gogobus.cc
Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

OH and for those in Erie Pa and vicinity, we can meet you somewhere around there, that gives the clue where we are heading. East my boy, east!

Re: fall even 2

HEY WHAT DO YOU KNOW I AM OFF THAT WEEKEND MAYBE WE CAN GO TO THE WOOLYBEAR FESTIVLE.......................