Return to Website

Sheffield on the Internet Forum

Forum for you to have your say on issues affecting Sheffield and district. All subjects are fair game but please keep it friendly and be respectful. You are responsible for all that you post.

Sheffield on the Internet Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sheffield natives sought

Hi all, I'm a research student at Cambridge University with local links, and I'm doing a project on the local accent for which I need some Sheffield natives. I'm coming up to make some recordings over the next month. The recordings take about 30 or 40 minutes each, and I can pay £6. If you're interested, please e-mail me for more details. Thanks! Mark

Re: Sheffield natives sought

hey up cocker,, if you were to check out any of the pubs around the market area o town am sure tha wud find sumone to accomodate thee, and if tha mentions cash,, absalutly,, all the best

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all, I'm a research student at Cambridge University with local links, and I'm doing a project on the local accent for which I need some Sheffield natives. I'm coming up to make some recordings over the next month. The recordings take about 30 or 40 minutes each, and I can pay £6. If you're interested, please e-mail me for more details. Thanks! Mark