NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page

This is the Northern California Bluegrass Society's national infomation page for stolen and missing musical instruments. This page can be used to announce the theft or other loss of musical instruments, updates on subsequent investigations, and news about the recovery of instruments. The forum is HTML-enabled, so that links may be added to other websites that contain pictures and other detailed information about the instruments. The NCBS does not warrant the accuracy of any information posted. Contact the source for details. Good luck to all!

NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jim Haskett

Please avoid Jim Haskett of Vancouver WA, trading as portlandmusic on ebay. Ripped me off $300 for non-existent guitar.

Re: Re: Jim Haskett

Two Words.

NOT TRUE (-:

Re: Re: Re: Jim Haskett

Not true?...Not true?
Now c'mon Jim, You can do better than that! You have borken your word. Perjured yourself to the Police, (Both Olympia P.D. To Detective C.R.. The portland P.D. Officer Connie Vanecker,(By omission). Robert Johnson Owner of Olympia's Capital City Guitars. Several friends, Pammy, Amanda, and myself. You've Admitted to Knowingly selling or transporting stolen goods across state lines.(A Felony) When Amanda, Pammy, Olympia P.D. Robert Johnson and myself contacted you about you having MY guitar up for bid with a near $ 1000.00 reserve. each and every one of the above named persons contacted you. Your reply, You told/emailed each and every one of us that you would pull MY guitar Fender 50th Anniversary Telecaster # T-1002 of T-1250 from Ebay and hold it for me until we could get there and work this thing out. You then went to Connie V. of Portland P.D. You somehow forgot to inform her that YOU KNEW this was a stolen guitar and had given your word. Two years later and you still will not answer my phone calls, Return phone messages, Answer or return emails through you're personal email address or ebay address.( which you seem to change names alot )
You wouldn't even answer your door after I had driven more than two hours to work this out. You could have taken it back to ALL THAT GLITTERES pawn to get your money back. Yes you do get your cash back when it is a police matter! But instead of doing what you gave your word to YOU supposedly sold this very uncommon limited edition guitar to someone in Portland (FELONY) Someone you say you know and see often. But in two years you have yet to come up with a name address or ANYTHING! You can not produce a sales receipt. I have even been contacted by others who believe you have scammed them as well! One gentleman from Ireland even. Did I give them your phone # No! Your Home address? NO! Your Business name or (LOL) address? NO! Where you work? NO!.... But I have (and continue to) give them your web address. I think you sould be glad I am an ethical man. There are things I would much prefer to do But have chosen to refrain at this point. NOW JIM HASKETT, PLEASE TELL ALL OF US HERE IN THIS FORUM E X A C T L Y WHAT IS NOT TRUE!
The guitar you sold, My guitar had been mine for a couple of years and I had NEVER played it!!! I own many guitars and build them as well, But that was the FIRST new guitar I have ever owned. Please let us know THE TRUTH! Iwould love to hear .....................THE TRUTH!
J. C. H.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jim Haskett

John
I have since been contacted by Jim Haskett, who maintains that there was a delivery error which resulted in my missing guitar being returned to him. For now I choose to believe him; if and when the guitar arrives i will withdraw my fraud complaint with Olympia P.D.
Thanks for all the info and help, I hope you get some luck soon
Brendan