NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page

This is the Northern California Bluegrass Society's national infomation page for stolen and missing musical instruments. This page can be used to announce the theft or other loss of musical instruments, updates on subsequent investigations, and news about the recovery of instruments. The forum is HTML-enabled, so that links may be added to other websites that contain pictures and other detailed information about the instruments. The NCBS does not warrant the accuracy of any information posted. Contact the source for details. Good luck to all!

NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paul Beard Reso Guitar D-0347 (dark mahoghany) stolen 6/3/04 Portland, OR

Info posted 6/6/-04 on the Nwbluegrass Yahoogroup I moderate:

Dear Bluegrass Friends,

I am looking for the '04 Paul Beard Resophonic Guitar that was stolen from my car trunk 6/3/04 in Portland, OR. In addition to contacting you folks, I am contacting pawn shops and music stores in the area. Anyone seen it on Ebay?? Any information is welcome!

Details:
Dark brown Mahogany body
White curly maple binding
Black ebony headstock with mother of pearl "Beard" insignia
Registration viewable through sound screen hole on neck joint- D0347
Black TKL hard case with "KBOO" and "Sam Hill" stickers

Not too many of these guitars on the west coast, so I may get lucky... I do have instrument insurance, but I would like to catch these car prowlers ( or at least make the instrument harder to sell....). Thanks so much for your help in looking......Home phone
503-774-5955 or email at rdbrn92@pacifier.com.

Rich