NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page

This is the Northern California Bluegrass Society's national infomation page for stolen and missing musical instruments. This page can be used to announce the theft or other loss of musical instruments, updates on subsequent investigations, and news about the recovery of instruments. The forum is HTML-enabled, so that links may be added to other websites that contain pictures and other detailed information about the instruments. The NCBS does not warrant the accuracy of any information posted. Contact the source for details. Good luck to all!

NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Madiera Acoustic Guitar (Made by Guild) old, small

Oh,yeah,the guitar that I'm talking about is the madiera.this reply is also from jimmy anthony green,jr.

Re: Chuck Brodsky - instruments stolen from home

I believe that I was the owner of the guitar that was stolen from for a little while.I purchased the guitar at a pawn shop called Liberal Loans on 6th Street in the downtown section of San Francisco somewhwhere around Christmastime 2003.I lost control of it due to nonpayment(I kept her in the shop to keep her safe)on March 3,2004.The guys at that shop may know of her whereabouts at this time.I aquired the guitar quite legally,and am very sorry I cannot do more to help you at this time.

Re: Re: Chuck Brodsky - instruments stolen from home

Thanks for posting -- I will have Chuck contact you directly.

Re: Re: Chuck Brodsky - instruments stolen from home

Must be a different Madeira. I had mine from 1981 until it was stolen in April 2004. Thanks for replying though.