NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page

This is the Northern California Bluegrass Society's national infomation page for stolen and missing musical instruments. This page can be used to announce the theft or other loss of musical instruments, updates on subsequent investigations, and news about the recovery of instruments. The forum is HTML-enabled, so that links may be added to other websites that contain pictures and other detailed information about the instruments. The NCBS does not warrant the accuracy of any information posted. Contact the source for details. Good luck to all!

NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
stolen oboes/oboe d'amore

Hi,
You never know where stolen horns will show up, but here's to getting the info out as far and wide as possible.
Please keep an ear open, I had my appartment broken into this week and my instruments were stolen. If ever you hear tell of my instruments, I'd appreciate if you could drop me a line.
Thank-you,
Victor Houle

Stolen Instruments:

On Wednesday, October 1, 2003 the following instruments were stolen. The theft was in Montréal, Quebec, Canada, and taken was:

1) Lorée Royal Oboe (semi-automatic with 3-octave) S/N MH 27, in case, the case cover was left.

2) Matching plastic top-joint for above, Lorée Royal, S/N MH 27 in a custom-made hardwood case (looks like a flute case).

3) Lorée oboe d'Amore, S/N II 66. (semi-automatic, no 3-octave), in case w/brown canvas (Lorée) case cover.

If you have any information please call/email me,

Victor Houle, 514-247-6263 or/ou 514-398-5193 vichoule@hotmail.com
or
Police (Montréal) at 514-280-0143, file number 43-030930-016.

Thanks,
Vic Houle.