Return to Website

Mark Roeder Discussion Board

click banner on the left to return to the main site.

Mark Roeder Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks... if I may...

First - english is not my native language, so sorry if I sound strange.

Second - for all the books I read, I might be a gay boy, but I'm not. I'm a middle aged gay friendly mom. Sorry for that too though it's something I can't help.

Third and main - a couple of months ago I broke my ankle and had to stay in bed for six weeks, far from home and from little daughters and from work. Luckily I had my copy of "A Better Place" with me and it kept me good company. I'm sure it helped me to heal, and certainly prevented me from going mad without anything to read, since I'm more or less "bookaholic". So, thank you Mark (I hope it's ok). By the way I read all your books - oops, sorry, except for the vampire one, I didn't know abbout it - and I'm only sorry you can't write them as fast as I read them

Re: Thanks... if I may...

hey u sound like a kewl mum, my mum wont read my books

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

First - english is not my native language, so sorry if I sound strange.

Second - for all the books I read, I might be a gay boy, but I'm not. I'm a middle aged gay friendly mom. Sorry for that too though it's something I can't help.

Third and main - a couple of months ago I broke my ankle and had to stay in bed for six weeks, far from home and from little daughters and from work. Luckily I had my copy of "A Better Place" with me and it kept me good company. I'm sure it helped me to heal, and certainly prevented me from going mad without anything to read, since I'm more or less "bookaholic". So, thank you Mark (I hope it's ok). By the way I read all your books - oops, sorry, except for the vampire one, I didn't know abbout it - and I'm only sorry you can't write them as fast as I read them