Return to Website

Mark Roeder Discussion Board

click banner on the left to return to the main site.

Mark Roeder Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Kind of embarrassing

Hey, Little Buddy!

Thanks for the response. If anyone wants to email me when they've read my journals, they can write to willbarnett2002@yahoo.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Will,

Thanks for writing to the board. I've read both Uncle Sean and Lance and love them both. Ron is a great guy and a fantastic writer. I hope all the readers here will check out his books at www.iuniverse.com. I've also enjoyed getting to know you through your journals. I look forward to reading the next one!

Ken Clark

Mark's Webmaster

Re: Re: Re: Kind of embarrassing

I have read Uncle Sean, and thought it was great! (You can see my review on Amazon (Amazon nickname 'winterstone'). I look forward to reading Lance.. didn't know it existed...

I am glad you liked Mark's books, as he is an awesome writer... I understand he is going to continue the Verona series... I can't wait to see what is coming next....

Replying to:

Hey, Little Buddy!

Thanks for the response. If anyone wants to email me when they've read my journals, they can write to willbarnett2002@yahoo.com

Replying to:

Hey Will,

Thanks for writing to the board. I've read both Uncle Sean and Lance and love them both. Ron is a great guy and a fantastic writer. I hope all the readers here will check out his books at www.iuniverse.com. I've also enjoyed getting to know you through your journals. I look forward to reading the next one!

Ken Clark

Mark's Webmaster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kind of embarrassing

Sorry, the above post was written by Me.... gotta remember that 'name' field in the upper corner (bang, bang, as I hit the side of my head)...

Replying to:

I have read Uncle Sean, and thought it was great! (You can see my review on Amazon (Amazon nickname 'winterstone'). I look forward to reading Lance.. didn't know it existed...

I am glad you liked Mark's books, as he is an awesome writer... I understand he is going to continue the Verona series... I can't wait to see what is coming next....

Replying to:

Hey, Little Buddy!

Replying to:

Hey Will,

Ken Clark

Mark's Webmaster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kind of embarrassing

Hi Winterstone,

Yeah, after I saw that Mr. Donaghe had stolen my first book, because he found my chicken scratch writing in the Big Chief Tablet and decided to publish it, I had to stop and think awhile. Then I decided that maybe he did it to help gay kids, and after that, I thought hell, why not give him ALL my journals, which I've been keeping more or less regularly since I was 14 years old. He keeps emailing me and asking questions, but I keep telling him to just read my stuff, and if he has any questions after that, I'll answer him. I know Mr. Donaghe is working on a third compilation of my journals, and he's calling it "All Over Him." He's a clever one all right.

Will

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey, Little Buddy!

Replying to:

Hey Will,

Ken Clark

Mark's Webmaster