Return to Website

Mark Roeder Discussion Board

click banner on the left to return to the main site.

Mark Roeder Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kind of embarrassing

Just wanted to say that I think Mark Roeder's books are great; but I did want to introduce myself. Though I'm not an author, Ronald L. Donaghe has found my journals as has begun to publish them. He did it without my permission, because he had no idea how to reach me when he found them in an old barn. It was kind of embarrassing to discover my story plastered all over the internet. But I've relented and have decided that he can turn the rest of my journals into stories for all the young gays out there who need to know they're not alone. Anyone read the first book? It's called UNCLE SEAN. The next one's called LANCE and is now out at iUniverse... soon amazon.

I haven't met Mark yet, but Mr. Donaghe loaned me all his books; and like I say, they're great. His characters remind me of me! It's amazing.

Re: Kind of embarrassing

Hey Will,

Thanks for writing to the board. I've read both Uncle Sean and Lance and love them both. Ron is a great guy and a fantastic writer. I hope all the readers here will check out his books at www.iuniverse.com. I've also enjoyed getting to know you through your journals. I look forward to reading the next one!

Ken Clark

Mark's Webmaster

Re: Re: Kind of embarrassing

Hey, Little Buddy!

Thanks for the response. If anyone wants to email me when they've read my journals, they can write to willbarnett2002@yahoo.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Will,

Thanks for writing to the board. I've read both Uncle Sean and Lance and love them both. Ron is a great guy and a fantastic writer. I hope all the readers here will check out his books at www.iuniverse.com. I've also enjoyed getting to know you through your journals. I look forward to reading the next one!

Ken Clark

Mark's Webmaster

Re: Re: Re: Kind of embarrassing

I have read Uncle Sean, and thought it was great! (You can see my review on Amazon (Amazon nickname 'winterstone'). I look forward to reading Lance.. didn't know it existed...

I am glad you liked Mark's books, as he is an awesome writer... I understand he is going to continue the Verona series... I can't wait to see what is coming next....

Replying to:

Hey, Little Buddy!

Thanks for the response. If anyone wants to email me when they've read my journals, they can write to willbarnett2002@yahoo.com

Replying to:

Hey Will,

Ken Clark

Mark's Webmaster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kind of embarrassing

Sorry, the above post was written by Me.... gotta remember that 'name' field in the upper corner (bang, bang, as I hit the side of my head)...

Replying to:

I have read Uncle Sean, and thought it was great! (You can see my review on Amazon (Amazon nickname 'winterstone'). I look forward to reading Lance.. didn't know it existed...

I am glad you liked Mark's books, as he is an awesome writer... I understand he is going to continue the Verona series... I can't wait to see what is coming next....

Replying to:

Hey, Little Buddy!

Replying to:

Hey Will,

Ken Clark

Mark's Webmaster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kind of embarrassing

Hi Winterstone,

Yeah, after I saw that Mr. Donaghe had stolen my first book, because he found my chicken scratch writing in the Big Chief Tablet and decided to publish it, I had to stop and think awhile. Then I decided that maybe he did it to help gay kids, and after that, I thought hell, why not give him ALL my journals, which I've been keeping more or less regularly since I was 14 years old. He keeps emailing me and asking questions, but I keep telling him to just read my stuff, and if he has any questions after that, I'll answer him. I know Mr. Donaghe is working on a third compilation of my journals, and he's calling it "All Over Him." He's a clever one all right.

Will

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey, Little Buddy!

Replying to:

Hey Will,

Ken Clark

Mark's Webmaster