Return to Website

Mark Roeder Discussion Board

click banner on the left to return to the main site.

Mark Roeder Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

Wow! I just finished A Better Place and let me say i'm still in shock. It was by far the best book I have ever read in my 30 years. I can't wait to get all the rest of Mark's books. The only thing that was a drawback is that ABP is the 3rd book in the series so I have to catch up! Has anyone else read A Better Place? What do you think? I'd be eager to hear what you think.

Keep up the great work MarK!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Re: No Subject

I totally loved A Better Place also, unfortunately I read ABP and Someone is watching without any consideration for the order, what is the correct order anyway Mark?. I have ordered in all other books of Marks I could find, cant wait to read them all, thankyou Mark

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wow! I just finished A Better Place and let me say i'm still in shock. It was by far the best book I have ever read in my 30 years. I can't wait to get all the rest of Mark's books. The only thing that was a drawback is that ABP is the 3rd book in the series so I have to catch up! Has anyone else read A Better Place? What do you think? I'd be eager to hear what you think.

Steve

Re: Re: No Subject

Hi Tyler,

I'm glad you like Mark's novels. Keep reading as for proper reading order I've put a list on Mark's site at:

http://www.kclark.net/markroeder/order.htm

Keep reading!

Ken

Mark's Webmaster

Replying to:

I totally loved A Better Place also, unfortunately I read ABP and Someone is watching without any consideration for the order, what is the correct order anyway Mark?. I have ordered in all other books of Marks I could find, cant wait to read them all, thankyou Mark

Replying to:

Steve