Return to Website

Mark Roeder Discussion Board

click banner on the left to return to the main site.

Mark Roeder Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Better Place

Hey all, One of the perks for being webmaster for Mark's site is I get to read the early drafts of Mark'snovels. I have read several drafts of A Better Place. Trust me, this is Mark's best novel yet. So keep watching this site and we will let you know how things are progressing and when you can look for it either here online or in your local bookstore.

I wanted to thank you Mark for these great books. I apply some of the things you put in your books to my everyday life. It makes everything a little easier knowing that there are people out there that think and feel the same way that I feel. I also really like how you put the books online for people to read. It would be real hard for me to buy one at this point in my life, but I am sure I will when I can. I cant wait until your next book is out. I read Chapter 1 about it I guess, and it seems great already. Thanks for doing what you do!

Chris

I wanted to thank you Mark for these great books. I apply some of the things you put in your books to my everyday life. It makes everything a little easier knowing that there are people out there that think and feel the same way that I feel. I also really like how you put the books online for people to read. It would be real hard for me to buy one at this point in my life, but I am sure I will when I can. I cant wait until your next book is out. I read Chapter 1 about it I guess, and it seems great already. Thanks for doing what you do!

Chris

Mark, I just wanted to thank you so much for the writing that you have done! I have read all of your books. I just finished reading A Better Place online, and it was absolutely wonderful! I live in such a homophobic community, that when I read your books I feel like there is someone out there who actually understands what I am feeling. It is so wonderful to have someone like you to sort of "speak out" for us. Because I read your books, I have mustered up the courage to come out to a few people. I try to apply some of the morals and ethics that you have put in your books to my everyday life. You have this incredible gift to potray exactly what young gay individuals feel. From the feeling of loneliness to the need for love, you have nailed them all. When I read your books, I fell like I am in the story, too. Once again, thank you so very much for what you have done, and I hope to read more of your works in the future!

Brad

I just finished reading the new book. One again it amazes me how much these books apply to my life. I also love how they are all connected in their own way, letting you get to know each character from every book even better. Thank you Mark for writing these, and I hope that you will take time to write more.

Chris