Return to Website

Mark Roeder Discussion Board

click banner on the left to return to the main site.

Mark Roeder Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: A Better Place: Cloverdale Center

Don't worry about it -- keep reading the series and see who survives, Jason or the Cloverdale Center.

Re: A Better Place: Cloverdale Center

Unfortunately, places like that DO actually exist... but don't torch them or anything, because that just shows you're no better than they are (motivated by hatred and whatnot)...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Places like this... do they really still exist..? My...god... I don't think I've ever been so angry at anything in my entire life... I ... ... I don't even know what to say... except, does anyone know of any of these places? I've got half a mind to gather a group of people and torch them. I mean, know there are bigots, but..parents sending their kids.. ..jesus, do the parents even know what really happens there?!?

Re: Re: A Better Place: Cloverdale Center

Things like this make me cry. Its so sad to see how ignorant and nieve people really are.

Re: A Better Place: Cloverdale Center

when i first read the introduction in a better place it really upset me to know that such places exist. personally i think its worst than being kicked out of the house by your parents. its just awful to know such a place exist and nobody does anything about it.