The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Colby Park in Wickliffe

Hi everyone.

I know this is short notice and I apologize. I was supposed to let you know about this days ago but frankly I was pretty preoccupied these past several days.

Tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. some of us are meeting near the duck pond at Colby Park in Wickliffe (off Rt. 84, south side, back behind Borromeo) to pray for our country for about an hour. There will be the Rosary, and other meditations and devotions, as well as updates from Caritas. Please call my cell if you're on your way and need better directions, as I'll be getting there early: 440-862-1337.

Debbie Bruening is organizing these brief prayer meetings, in response to the call to pray in the book we've been distributing THEY FIRED THE FIRST SHOT 2012.

Our country is in such need of healing. People are waking up, finally, but are enough people waking up fast enough? We so need to pray together. Jesus told us, "Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there in their midst." The power of prayer is immeasurable.