The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Al's List December 2011 News Letter

Hi Group,

I would like to wish each and every one of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

This is the time of year when we party and have good times. Please remember those who are old and have disabilities. Call an old friend just to say “Hello”. And when you are shopping for gifts, Please Buy American!

Shows - Cruise-Ins - Swap Meets

The Vintage Street Rodders of America have set the date for VSRA 1st Annual Magical Rod Run on March 2nd & 3rd at Disney World in Orlando. We have set the VSRA Ohio Nationals on June 22 & 23 for their show at the Medina Fairgrounds. This new group is really taking off. See details on www.VSRA-USA.com

Rumor Mill

Boy Oh Boy, let a little construction happen and the Rumors take off like Crazy! Our First Cruise In Building in the area has a little fence work done and everybody says it’s been sold and being torn down! Well I was at a Christmas Party last night and talked to Chuck Hamilton, the owner and he said not to worry, Annabelle's Diner of Mentor Ohio will open on schedule this summer. I know I’ll see you there!
Web Site

Big Al’s List has been adding Car’s and Parts to his Car Corral and Classifieds pages like crazy! It seems like everybody wants to sell their stuff before winter. A lot of the Cars have had their prices dropped, which makes it a real good time to buy! Quite a few guys have been posting Wanted ads for those hard to find parts, check it out, you might be tripping over something somebody wants!

Remember when making up your flyers for the coming year, If I have pictures on my website you can link to them to show how well your cruise or show is attended! There is nothing like some good pictures to promote your event.

Be sure to send in your Car Show, Swap Meet and Cruise In information as soon as you have it locked in to get the word out early. Thank you to all of you that are now filling in the forms yourself. This leaves little room for errors as you enter just what you want posted.

Big Al's List now has the Largest Data Base of Car Events in the Country. It is updated many times a day with new Events. Has yours been added yet? Get off your Butt and send it in. We list all Car Events for Free and with our new Search Engine you can find what you want to know without flipping through all those outdated pages full of ads. Just put the key words in on the Search line like Goodguys, Swap, Bike, Gasser or Vette. Also you can now just print out a week at a time of only the Events around your area - no matter where you live.

Also, if you know of any upcomming car event that we don't have listed, please let us know. Even if you don't know the info, we will do our best to get the details and post a listing. ..click here

Big Al