The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
big Al's List November 2011 News Letter

Hi Group,

First I would like to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! This has been a very trying year for many of us. We have lost many of our friends and family and some of us are not enjoying the best of health. We need to celebrate the good times that we share and give Thanks to our Lord for all we do have.

Second, I would like to apologize to all who did not receive my News Letter for October. I did not find out till later that a problem with the main server failed to send out the News Letter to many of you.

Shows - Cruise-Ins - Swap Meets

Hey, what are all these rumors about the Happy Days Car Club no longer having their Happy Days Car Cruise in Downtown Beaver Falls? The Happy Days Car Club WILL be having their annual car cruise on June 9th. (Always the 2ND. Saturday of June) and this will be their 22nd. year. I already have it posted on my web site as they are one of the clubs who send in their information when they make a decision! You can check it out on their club website or on their Facebook. Their web site is www.thehappydayscarclub.com.

Dave & Ed’s will be having their Pro-Formance Swap Meet in Canton on November 5 & 6. Lets hope for some good weather so we can load up on parts for our rides. Hope to see you there! ..more info

Vehicle Storage

Storing Your Ride for the Winter? Check in the Vendors section of Big Als List under storage for a place to park it! Do you rent space out and are not on the list? Send me the information and get it posted now!

Web Site

Big Al’s List has been adding Car’s and Parts to his Car Corral and Classifieds pages like crazy! It seems like everybody wants to sell their stuff before winter. A lot of the Cars have had their prices dropped, which makes it a real good time to buy! Quite a few guys have been posting Wanted ads for those hard to find parts, check it out, you might be tripping over something somebody wants!

Remember when making up your flyers for the coming year, If I have pictures on my website you can link to them to show how well your cruise or show is attended! There is nothing like some good pictures to promote your event.

Be sure to send in your Car Show, Swap Meet and Cruise In information as soon as you have it locked in to get the word out early. Thank you to all of you that are now filling in the forms yourself. This leaves little room for errors as you enter just what you want posted.

Big Al's List now has the Largest Data Base of Car Events in the Country. It is updated many times a day with new Events. Has yours been added yet? Get off your Butt and send it in. We list all Car Events for Free and with our new Search Engine you can find what you want to know without flipping through all those outdated pages full of ads. Just put the key words in on the Search line like Goodguys, Swap, Bike, Gasser or Vette. Also you can now just print out a week at a time of only the Events around your area - no matter where you live.

Also, if you know of any upcomming car event that we don't have listed, please let us know. Even if you don't know the info, we will do our best to get the details and post a listing. ..click here

Big Al