The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yes it is still on. THE WINTER COOKOUT/FREEZEFEST.

Well Gang,
Yes it is still on. THE WINTER COOKOUT/FREEZEFEST.

Temps should be around mid 20's to low 30's which ain't bad for winter weather. We may get an additional 1 to 3 inches of the white stuff. So things should be OK.

NOW the good and bad.

The GOOD - I scoped out the shelter house and the path is open and plowed.

The BAD - They changed the rules once again. Yesterday I went to the park and it was closed for Wild Life Management. The ranger that was blocking the etrance was rude. I asked him what is going on. He said it was closed for Wild Life Management. I asked whats that? He said Wild Life Management. Because of the entrance being blocked I could not line up any wood.

Today by the time I dug myself out to get to the park they had left. So I asked the plow driver/park worker if she could deliver wood. She said I would have to call the office and they are closed until Monday. So I said well I know where they keep the wood can I get it like last year? Nope they wont let you do that anymore. She said she will try to deliver some wood.

I dont know what some wood means. I am trying to line up wood now. If anyone has any spare wood of any kind, bring it. Even an old broom stick.

NOW I have most everything except drinks and cream & sugar for the coffee.

Please respond back here on the message board if you do so everyone can read it.

Gotta GoGo!!
Carey