The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
about my brother in law

Friends,
Its been awhile with prayer requests as for the most part things have been quiet and good with all of you but tonight I wanted to pass along a prayer request concerning my brother in law Dave Frishkorn, a lot of you know my niece Tiffiny, Dave is her father.

The family is meeting tonight as we believe Dave is taking his last breaths. His has the worse form of MS there is and has been battling it for about 10 years.

Last year about this same time hospice said he would not survive but a few more weeks. Back then the family and friends said their goodbys but Candi my sister and Dave prayed and they felt that God was going to grant him more time as he wasn't finished with Dave yet. So he has lived one year longer then anyone has expected.

If anyone wants to send any words please forward them to me and I will make sure my niece and sister gets them.
Thanks
Carey