The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Al's List January 2011 Newsletter

A Very Happy New Year to All of You!

News

A very Special 'Thank You and God Bless You' to all the Men and Women who are and have served our country to keep us safe in this wonderful Country! Don’t forget to send a note to a Troop by going to www.LetsSayThanks.com. The note is already written, all you have to do is send it. Please don’t forget that while you were having Christmas Dinner with your family, They were fighting for OUR lives and keeping the war out of OUR backyards!

Events

Check Big Al’s List Car Show Section for the 2 locations that have Bus Trips going to the Cobo Center in Detroit for the February Detroit AutoRama from Mentor and Austintown, Ohio!

Did I say AutoRama? Ron Heitman wanted you to know that the Cleveland Auto-Rama will be held on the East side of the I-X Center this year with the Roy “Duck” Schabel Memorial Award, The Gold Cup Award, The Rising Star Award, all with tons of CASH Prizes! Ron has some real surprises in store for you this year, you will really enjoy the show!

The indoor Swap Meets are going on in Toledo, Medina, Indianapolis, Allentown, Lima, Sheffield, Canton and more! That’s just for January, Did I miss yours? Well get off your Butt and sent me your listing! I can’t post it if you don’t send it in!
Talking about Swap Meets, did you hear that there will be one at the Cleveland Federated Auto Parts Auto-Rama as well as the All Classic Car Auction? See you there! There are many pages of Car Shows, Cruise In’s and Swap Meets listed for 2011 already!

While winter taking a firm hold on the Midwest, the outdoor events are going strong in the warm weather states. Big Al's List has added many events in Florida and other warm weather areas of the country.

There are many pages of Car Shows, Cruise In's and Swap Meets listed for 2011 already! Do you have Your Event listed yet? Fill in our Online Form or send it in now, the Cruisers are already laying out their summer trips. Also, if you have a weekly Cruise in, send your updated information in as soon as you set the dates. If you are sending the event info to us, make sure that it includes Name of Event, Date, Time, Street Address, City and State.

Web Site

At this point I have over 28,000 pictures from last summer on the website. There is a very good chance that if you were out last summer there is a picture of your ride somewhere up there. Sema, Glenmoor, Eastlake, Bellacinos, Don Garlits Show, Glenn Christian Church, Ames Tri Power, Stan Hywet, B O P of Brecksville, The Choppers Show, The Cleveland Auto-rama, not to mention all the Cruises like Mr. Chicken, Arby’s, Painesville, Lakeshore Park, Hot Rod Diner, Quaker Steak & Lube, Lowellville and a whole host of others! A MAJOR Thank You to all the Guy’s who took pictures for me, you guys are the best! Just go to the Photo Gallery!

Are you feeling a little pinch in the Pocket? Sell that unwanted ride or extra parts on Big Al’s List of Stuff For Sale!! Send me the information, I post it for FREE and after you sell it you can make a Donation to Big Al’s List. I’ll even post pictures with your stuff so others can see just how wonderful it really is! Go to www.BigAlsList.com and click on Car Corral, Classifieds or on the Wanted’s to see what others are looking for! Did you catch that FREE part????

Check out the Great List of Vendors www.BigAlsList.com under the Vendors List. There are over 2,500 Vendors listed there with their websites and phone numbers for your convenience. If your favorite Vendors isn’t on my list, send me the information and I will post them for you.

Big Al