The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Al's List July Newsletter

Hi Group,
I would like to wish each and everyone of you a very Happy 4th. of July, and I would like to Thank all the Veterans who have given so much so that we can enjoy the Freedoms that we have! May God Bless You All!

Late News
We have lost a very good Friend, Racer & Cruiser, Henry Korelec. Please click here for more information.

Insurance
A bit of news that some of you Rodders may find interesting, I put a hitch on my Chevelle last year to pull a little trailer with my kart with and when I mentioned it to my insurance company I was informed that cancelled my Rod Insurance! Talk about a surprise, driving your Ride around and not having insurance. Why do I mention this? I was insured with a Big Name Company just like you. Before you connect that trailer, call your insurance company and see if your covered. Most of you are not! If you need help, call Alternate Insurance Solutions at 800-770-6202 or go to www.alternateins.com and see what Eugene Scott can do for you!

Events
The Canfield Swap Meet by Dave & Ed's at the fairgrounds in Canfield, Ohio has always been one of Ohio's Largest Swap Meet to find those parts you need! This is one of the Nations Largest Parts Swap Meets and has some of everything. Kiko Auction will be there so bring some bidding money, A good time to see old friends and get those parts you should have gotten in the fall and installed already! I'll be there at spots 282 & 283 close to the Grandstand! See you there!

UMTR North & South have their dates posted now, try to catch some of their Old Time Racing! Forget the button boxes and setting your trans with a computer, this is "Good Ol Boy" gear banging all the way down the track, whether it be on all four or only two wheels!

Web Site
Be sure to send in your Car Show, Swap Meet and Cruise In information as soon as you have it locked in to get the word out early! Thank you to all of you that are now filling in the forms yourself! This leaves little room for errors as you enter just what you want posted. Big Al's List now has the Largest Data Base of Car Events in the Country. It is updated many times a day with new Events. Has yours been added yet? Get off your Butt and send it in. We list all Car Events for Free and with our new Search Engine you can find what you want to know without flipping through all those outdated pages full of ads. Just put the key words in on the Search line like Goodguys, Swap, Bike, Gasser or Vette. Also you can now just print out a week at a time of only the Events around your area - no matter where you live.

Car Club News
The Vintage Street Rodders of America has really taken off, They have been signing up new members like crazy. This may be one of the fastest growing clubs around. We are gaining some huge momentum and expanding rapidly. Because of you, we are growing and will be the foremost Pre-49 organization in the country. As for our inaugural show, things are really starting to fall into place. If you would like to sign up or learn more about the Event, Please Click Here. Big Al will also have Hand Outs with him at all of the events he attends!

If you want to get a jump on that membership by E-mail or Snail-mail you can send them a request for membership now! In that request, you must put your Name, full address, phone number & E-mail address if you have one. Their E-mail address is info@pre50streetrodders.com and their Snail-mail address is Vintage Street Rodders of America or VSRA ~ 1024 Mitchell Rd. ~ Kingsport, TN 37663.

Big Al
PS, if you wish to mail flyers, tickets or whatever, here is the information;
Big Al's List
488 Monroe Blvd.
Painesville, Ohio 44077
440-352-4990
fax 440-352-1384