The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Years Eve

Anything going on for New Years Eve? I may be going to a party in Mentor. If anyone wants to come along let me know...soon. If something else may be going on let me know too.

Re: New Years Eve

Thanks for the posting Jeff.
I may be heading with you to your party.
Thanks for the invite!
Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

HI ALL WILLOUGHBY HILLS FRIENDS SINGLE'S IS HAVING A NEW YEARS EVE PARTY STARTING AT 8PM. I KNOW JEFF YOU HAVE A SPECIAL SOMEONE, BUT JUST IN CASE THE TWO OF YOU BREAK UP AGAIN THERE IS A BACK UP PLAN- LOL!!! I THINK I MAY STOP IN AT THE CHURCH AND THEN HEAD OVER TO MY SISTER'S. WHO IS HAVING THE PARTY IN MENTOR?

Hi Cynthia:
The party is being thrown by Nancy Mueller. She comes to our support group meetings at NAMI (National Alliance for the Mentally ill). Everyone there is pretty straight except for that Nigerian guy who brings explosives on airplanes to celebrate the new year. He is just misunderstood. No person at the party has any real mental issues that are not under control. No one is weird (except my Nigerian boy friend. No more cookies for him.) Like...LOL...

Jeff Bedoll