The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Al's List November Newsletter

Hi Group,

A Very "Happy Thanksgiving" and "God Bless" to each and every one of you!!

Well, here it is November already! Where the heck did the summer go? Well, one good thing about November is Thanksgiving. A time to remember those who have meant something to us as we have traveled the roads that bring us to this stage of our lives. I feel so fortunate to know so many good people. The car community has a lot of good people, have you ever seen one of us broke down on the road without another Rodder or two there to help him? I've been on both ends of that! I especially want to say "Thank You" to all of the Cruisers that have taken that moment to offer help to me loading my ride at the end of a Cruise or Show. All of you Photographers sending pictures in are a real blessing. I promise to get them up soon, The software to view them better has not worked too well so I have started to post them the old way. Above all, I want to "Thank" all of the Troops that help keep this country FREE. We owe them a lot!

Change Change Change

I'm sure you have all heard about Gasser Magazine Nostalgia Gasser Reunion moving to Summit Motorsports Park because it got so **** BIG it couldn't fit at Thompson Raceway Park after they built it up to a real monster turn event! The boys at Thompson are real proud of what they built it into and feel it will continue to grow under the Summit team! They also say it just gives them a chance to do it again and so they are going to start the NOSTALGIA NATIONALS this year on June 4, 5 & 6 to kick off the summer with a New Monster Meet. They already have Jim Orban's Nitro Dragsters for Saturday Night and are working on adding classes with a few other big names as you read this! Thompsons Asphalt Wars were so well received that they are going to have 5 of them in 2010!!!!

Remember the news posting a few months ago about the Steel Valley Super Nationals? Well it all came to fruition, they are moving back to their roots at the Canfield Fairgrounds! Remember cruising the A & W and all that on Rt. 224, well it's all coming back, just like the Ol Days! There are plans for Tons of Vendors and some after Party fun is being worked out that you will enjoy!

Looking for some parts to put on your ride during the off months? Start making your list out because the Pro-Formance Swap Meet by Dave & Ed's will be at the Stark County Fairgrounds on Nov 7 & 8! Come early as this is a very well attended event! And Oh Yea, Dress warm as a lot of the vendors set up outside!

We are E-mailing your monthly list to you in a different format to help you mailbox from being stuffed! We are uploading both formats to the website and you can download the list to your computer when your not in a hurry! When we first started the list was short but in the summer it has grown to over 65 pages of pure information with no ads or junk. We are also working on a sorting method that I think you will like! So if you just want to read the list, the HTML format (web page) is just great, but if you like to cut and paste the DOC format is for you.

Don't forget the new color code for the four highest volume States, Ohio (yellow), Pennsylvania (green), Indiana (blue) and Michigan (tan).

Big Al

PS, if you wish to mail flyers, tickets or whatever, here is the information;

Big Al's List
488 Monroe Blvd.
Painesville, Ohio 44077
440-352-4990
fax 440-352-1384
BigAlsList@sbcglobal.net